McAuley Starting For Northern Ireland Tonight

Bronzy

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Away and take a fuck to yourself, Davis was one of the players quoted by Jardine as fucking the club over and it was widely reported the situation with Southampton.

Kind of ignored the true story to his exit for some reason. Probably because i really liked him or some shit. Fuck knows. What was the true details to his transfer story?

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Kind of ignored the true story to his exit for some reason. Probably because i really liked him or some shit. Fuck knows. What was the true details to his transfer story?

Can’t really be arsed digging out the story but - as others have said - he did the exact same as the rest, just Southampton decided to pay a nominal fee to avoid the court action threatened by the spivs at the time.

Him and Aluko are often left out from the list of traitors.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Fuck it, I'd still take him back. Player.

We’ve taken McGregor and Lafferty back, so I can understand that view point - but this cunt was meant to he our captain and hid throughout all the shit we went through.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McGregor cost us a place in a final because he canny leave his line, brilliant keepe

Or Tav and Goldson cost us because they couldn't clear their lines, or our midfield and front three couldn't  shoot for toffee. Everyone was to blame for that defeat, including McGregor who should have come off his line 

On 18/11/2018 at 21:45, BEE said:

Can’t really be arsed digging out the story but - as others have said - he did the exact same as the rest, just Southampton decided to pay a nominal fee to avoid the court action threatened by the spivs at the time.

Him and Aluko are often left out from the list of traitors.

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McGregor cost us a place in a final because he canny leave his line, brilliant keepe

or Morelos for a stupid booking the game before

or Gerrard for playing him in that game

or Sadiq for not scoring

or Lafferty for not being eligible to play

or the whole team for not being able to convert possession into goals

or a host of other reasons

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

or Morelos for a stupid booking the game before - No

or Gerrard for playing him in that game - No

or Sadiq for not scoring - Not his fault he's shite

or Lafferty for not being eligible to play -Not his fault

or the whole team for not being able to convert possession into goals - Maybe

or a host of other reasons

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:
5 hours ago, ben51 said:

One of my only disappointments in our fanbase is how easily they forgave those cunts who turned their back on us. 

Had an argument with some of the ST holders behind me about it this Season. 

They kept telling me it was only a job and what would I do right now in my job? Absolute fucking idiots. Swiftly told them they clearly don't care about Rangers in the same way I do. Riled them right up.

Bizarre that some try and stand up for them. 

The problem doesn't lie with players coming back, its with Rangers FC, bringing them back in desperation because of lack of money. Lets move on from six years ago FFS, its more like back to the future while the scum are moving forward.

At the moment we are talking up a 39 year old CB because flapper Goldson and static Katic and Worrel are just too inexperienced, crumble under pressure and have no presence in their own box and are suspect in the air. I can see why Davis could be asked back as we have no experienced players in midfield and with him costing nothing, well there's the reality.