Paul Gascoigne

Bruno's Manbun

he hasnt been found guilty of anything yet but the sooner we distance ourselves from this clusterf@ck of a man the better.

He is going to be one bad news story after another as long as he is on this mortal coil.

Which may not be that long unless he changes his way of life.

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Its fuck all to do with Rangers tho, how should the Club distance itself from him? IIRC he hasn't been to Ibrox in years and I don't know of any official club events hes been to,so what's the Club meant to do? Release a statement condemning him?

He's an ex player the Club aren't responsible for his behaviour, there's also a huge bias against him in the media

I wish him all the best hes obviously not a well man and will always be a Rangers Legend imo and he's not been found guilty of anything yet 

He's at Ibrox fairly often mate

Pretty sure he's been this season and all

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Its fuck all to do with Rangers tho, how should the Club distance itself from him? IIRC he hasn't been to Ibrox in years and I don't know of any official club events hes been to,so what's the Club meant to do? Release a statement condemning him?

He's an ex player the Club aren't responsible for his behaviour, there's also a huge bias against him in the media

I wish him all the best hes obviously not a well man and will always be a Rangers Legend imo and he's not been found guilty of anything yet 

Never near anything to do with the club since he left unless hes selling something. Also hits about with his big crucifix round his neck daily unless hes back up here looking for cash........

8 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

He's was at ibrox a while back mate

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Ridiculous.  Only reported on the news that he just touched her on a train back in August.  Doesn't say exactly how he is meant to have sexually assaulted her.  

I don't know what to think since having met him plenty drunk and sober.  Never found him to be anything other than a good laugh with a witty sense of humour when on form.  Was never inappropriate towards me or other females in his company that I noticed.  He touches arms,  gives cuddles,  but was never in any way inappropriate or made anyone including, myself feel uncomfortable. 

So as said,  not sure what to make of this other than maybe his over friendly nature has been somehow misconstrued?  

If it’s true he’s obviously touched her arse or tits

54 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

he hasnt been found guilty of anything yet but the sooner we distance ourselves from this clusterf@ck of a man the better.

He is going to be one bad news story after another as long as he is on this mortal coil.

Which may not be that long unless he changes his way of life.

Dick by name, dick by nature...

9 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Ridiculous.  Only reported on the news that he just touched her on a train back in August.  Doesn't say exactly how he is meant to have sexually assaulted her.  

I don't know what to think since having met him plenty drunk and sober.  Never found him to be anything other than a good laugh with a witty sense of humour when on form.  Was never inappropriate towards me or other females in his company that I noticed.  He touches arms,  gives cuddles,  but was never in any way inappropriate or made anyone including, myself feel uncomfortable. 

So as said,  not sure what to make of this other than maybe his over friendly nature has been somehow misconstrued?  

It will be some offended taig calling out an arm touch 

Pretty far removed from us to be honest. I'm sure he wouldn't have been charged without evidence like witnesses/CCTV etc - but he remains innocent until proven guilty although he won't be treated that way. 

Genius player, disastrous personal life not helped by medical problems, addiction and a circus that surrounds him. If he's guilty he deserves what he gets. If he's not I hope he's treated fairly and allowed to try and stay on the wagon. 

59 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

IIRC he hasn't been to Ibrox in years and I don't know of any official club events hes been to,so what's the Club meant to do? 

More recently than you then mate - he got paraded at half time either last year or the year before.

Story will only be public now because it takes the CPS a while to decide if a prosecution is in the public interest or not.

Look at the timings - Aug 27th. Somebody else will know better, but isn't this about the time that his Hall of Fame nomination was withdrawn? Am not an SFA fan in any way, but no way they could have gone ahead with that when this story could have dropped any day.