Paul Gascoigne

Bruno's Manbun

Gazza is a troubled soul - of that there is no doubt.

But with his fame and money it is difficult to see why he would lay his hands on a female without permission, given the potential repercussions of such actions.

I for one am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at this time until we know all the relevant facts,

25 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Easier said than done I think, if there was somebody on social media spreading this kind of thing about me, I would find it extremely difficult to not want a right to reply. Given the state of his tweets he may well have found his own way of dealing with it, in which case you would be right in taking it off him as that will only fuel the situation 

It's difficult but anyone with any sort of life experience will know after a charge then if you continue to voice your opinion on social media that will do nothing but hamper your case.

His legal team should have looked after him regarding this.

It's a horrible situation and you want to prove your innocence and side of the story but you simply have to let the law do it's job first because doing the opposite will just hurt you long term.

Get it into court, prove your innocence then come out and say what you think of it ect. That's the way it is and always has been. 

Innocent until proven guilty.

A touch on a train, exactly how fucking exciting is that for a man really?  (As in why bother)  Or is it kind of bumpy on trains, and easy to get in the papers?

We don't know the accusation I guess, for all I know it could be something awful, but that's not how it works at this point.

3 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Who hasn't cupped a boob on the last train home :belm:

In all seriousness Gazza grew up with lassies wanting pictures with him and no doubt feeling his arse ect in doing so and he probably done is back for years.

You see/hear it all the time with footballers and celebs.

My money is that's what this is and someone has saw an opportunity.

Of course I could be wrong and it's mere speculation.

Just now, The Godfather said:

In all seriousness Gazza grew up with lassies wanting pictures with him and no doubt feeling his arse ect in doing so and he probably done is back for years.

Deffo mate,was good to see Gazza in good form again lately but you can tell he's quite an easy target and as you say someone could see an opportunity.

40 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You’re actually not being serious but are you?

1 hour ago, blaudrup said:

Innocent until proven guilty.

A touch on a train, exactly how fucking exciting is that for a man really?  (As in why bother)  Or is it kind of bumpy on trains, and easy to get in the papers?

We don't know the accusation I guess, for all I know it could be something awful, but that's not how it works at this point.

Folks that want to defend him will play it off as 'just a touch' without any knowledge of what happened. Folks that want to bury him will declare him as guilty before a trial and without any knowledge of what happened either. PFS obviously feel there's something there, but they aren't infallible. Doesn't look good for the guy either way.

17 minutes ago, Marco said:

Folks that want to defend him will play it off as 'just a touch' without any knowledge of what happened. Folks that want to bury him will declare him as guilty before a trial and without any knowledge of what happened either. PFS obviously feel there's something there, but they aren't infallible. Doesn't look good for the guy either way.

Its the CPS and they have a track record of prosecutions with little, or even contradictory evidence. 

Its not good for him because the press will be all over it and judgements made before the full facts are apparent.

Did some bint not try this one on him years back in Union st, then CCTV showed she wasn't even on the same side of the street? Sure he was in the phone box outside the Cathouse at the time,it's pretty much a 'where there's fame there's a claim' culture these days,as STG says,she's first hand experience of the man in various states and says he's a gentleman,I've been in his company and he was exactly the same, lovely guy with too many demons sadly

I read Gazza: My Story on holiday, jeez must be something like 10+ years ago. He talks extensively about living in the factory surrounding football celebrity and the sickening antics of fast buck wanabees. 

Sex crime is abhorrent. But reality needs to come out here.  

As far as I know  he said he was consoling her after she got some abuse from some guys and he kissed her on the cheek to try to make her feel better, but the cops are saying he did more than that. Whatever the case he really shouldn't be on social media talking about it.

Hope it all goes well for him. 

Gazza is an easy target, probably set up by some scumbag for whatever their agenda is, tarrier or even the mheejah, the best thing for him would be to lie low and give it a rest for a while, doubt that will happen but, too many depending on his presence in the limelight.

58 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Gazza is an easy target, probably set up by some scumbag for whatever their agenda is, tarrier or even the mheejah, the best thing for him would be to lie low and give it a rest for a while, doubt that will happen but, too many depending on his presence in the limelight.

What a load of absolute nonsense.