***Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread***

.Williamson.

49 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Anyone got the highlights they can post on RM yet? Looking forward to seeing the 3 goals.

Edit to say I shoulda have checked the post above before asking.:UK:

Fuck sake.

Keep up.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

That is a lot of bookings. Over 5 yellow cards per match. Where did you get the stats from? Would be interesting to see if there are refs more card happy than him. Well, I can guess who they are.

http://www.football-lineups.com/country/E2/referees/

All things considered a great 3 points, poor performance all round, it had all the hallmarks of games played in the not so distance past where the opposition were mugging points late on. Point blank Morelos goal made the difference, this mhob set their stall out well organised and don't give goals away liberally, Christ almighty I never thought I would say that about livingston, the country is fucked ! Good ugly 3 points, I'll take that every time. The inferiority complex at the Bheast from the east will be in overdrive !

21 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Grezda is extremely unlucky to have been dropped

Can’t believe he didn’t get a run out with at least half hour to go, nothing against wee Middleton but today he wasn’t really st it and Grezda should definitely have replaced him. 

On 24/11/2018 at 17:38, RosscoRFC87 said:

Pish but it’s all about the 3 points.

Everything was flat including the atmosphere, but it’s hard to lift yourself to go and watch Livingston come and make the game shite. 

Passed the ball out of play so many times, and couldn’t do much man-marked in midfield,

Notable absolutely horrendous performance of the day was definitely Middleton but he’s young, not singling out anyone really.

Signs that the jersey and expectation is maybe too big for some of these players.

Positives + Morelos changed the game to be honest. 

Missed his yellow card because I left at the second goal, was struggling to stay any longer with that second half

+ Sheep Hivs & Hearts all dropping points!

Struggling to stay and left after the second goal? Fuck sake

On 25/11/2018 at 12:01, 1690tamRFC said:

Can’t believe he didn’t get a run out with at least half hour to go, nothing against wee Middleton but today he wasn’t really st it and Grezda should definitely have replaced him. 

Genuinely thought that Grezda would have subbed Middleton.  Wasn't the young man's best game on Saturday,  but some others weren't having a good game neither.  After a 2 week break,  had hoped there was going to be that hunger to tear Livingston a new one. Hopefully it's being kept for Thursday night. 

I knew as soon as Morelos came on,  he would have a goal and change the game for the better... which he did. Despite the yellow,  he improved the game greatly.  

On 26/11/2018 at 16:38, RosscoRFC87 said:

How about naw, what I’m doing the now is perfect 😂 it was only Livingston 

I’ll no doubt wait the extra at Hivs and old firm but Saturday 

It's not "extra", it's the actual game. 

Archived