Lying brand

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Be more specific I have tried to answer your question as well as I could.

No, you danced around it to shift blame onto the board and making out L.B were no problem to Ashley cos he got paid for unsold strips anyway.

Your original point was that Ashley was a problem for them and their profit margins, my point is that the current board must be a bigger problem to their profit margins. Would you not agree?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

No, you danced around it to shift blame onto the board and making out L.B were no problem to Ashley cos he got paid for unsold strips anyway.

Your original point was that Ashley was a problem for them and their profit margins, my point is that the current board must be a bigger problem to their profit margins. Would you not agree?

How can stating Ashley was getting paid anyway be classed as dancing around the problem? The problem was they were not affecting him in making money as either way he made money. 

I think Ashley would eventually have put a stop to groups like this making money I covered that in an earlier post. This board will not, so this board for them will not be a problem. 

7 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Why does the board need these particular compliant idiots?

They help at AGM by swaying gullible supporters they helped at the protests by affecting the sale of merchandise they stop supporters looking at the staggering losses we have made under this board.   

Simple really Good Pr while blaming everything on Mike Ashley stops them being the focus.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

are you just trolling or are you too brain dead to see the difference between someone selling Rangers related merch and these lying scumbags who just explot the Clubs troubles and the fans?

They're exploiting fuck all, they're selling some unofficial merchandise which can be bought along with the official merchandise. You don't have to fucking buy it, in the same way you don't have to buy a scarf, a hat, a flag or a badge from all the other unofficial mechandise sellers at Ibrox, who going by your logic are also 'exploiting' the fans.

This all boils down to petty wee blokes with wee petty agendas against specific individuals. Some folk need to grow up.

I suppose if they’re not breaking any copyright laws then like anybody else they can sell whatever the fuck they want, what gets me is why anybody would still buy this shit gear instead of the proper club Hummel clobber, can’t get my head around that but each to their own. 

Dont think people buying it are wanks or anything they’re just mongos 😆

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

How can stating Ashley was getting paid anyway be classed as dancing around the problem?

The problem seems to be that you can't grasp my question.

You were stating initially Ashley was the problem for them and their profits, them being L.B.

The current board are a bigger problem for them and their profits, wouldn't you agree?

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

They're exploiting fuck all, they're selling some unofficial merchandise which can be bought along with the official merchandise. You don't have to fucking buy it, in the same way you don't have to buy a scarf, a hat, a flag or a badge from all the other unofficial mechandise sellers at Ibrox, who going by your logic are also 'exploiting' the fans.

This all boils down to petty wee blokes with wee petty agendas against specific individuals. Some folk need to grow up.

None of the people you listed claim to put the profits into the club as a way of promoting their fake gear, then when asked to prove it they won’t/can’t. 

That is the difference. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I suppose if they’re not breaking any copyright laws then like anybody else they can sell whatever the fuck they want, what gets me is why anybody would still buy this shit gear instead of the proper club Hummel clobber, can’t get my head around that but each to their own. 

Dont think people buying it are wanks or anything they’re just mongos 😆

You can buy both mate, or buy one of them, or buy none of them. That's how a free market economy works. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The problem seems to be that you can't grasp my question.

You were stating initially Ashley was the problem for them and their profits, them being L.B.

The current board are a bigger problem for them and their problems, wouldn't you agree?

Explain how this board is a big problem for them.?

54 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Are you seriously telling us Craig Houston bought a Bentley with the profits made from selling Lion Brand gear?

He had a big sob story about how he used to have a Bentley but couldn't afford to keep it after he sacrificed to much during his boycott.

8 minutes ago, FSM said:

They lie and say that profits go to the club when there is no evidence that it does. No other merch sellers say that. So theyre lying to fans to make profit

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The disabled guy selling sweets and the folk selling scarves or pin badges have never remotely suggested any profits went anywhere other than to them. Lionbrand have previously stated profit share went to the club but never proved it and then back tracked with ST and match ticket sales claims. That's the issue.

Now that official merchandise is on sale this is a shameful alternative, directly aimed at taking money from the club.

Fuck them, and no supporter with any sense should buy any of their shite.

This. :thumbup:

I cannot think many would surely buy this shite now mate, and if some do the numbers will be low I would hope. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I cannot think many would surely buy this shite now mate, and if some do the numbers will be low I would hope. 

This is exactly why this board is a bigger problem for LB's profit, it's not that hard to understand really.

11 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

They lie and say that profits go to the club when there is no evidence that it does. No other merch sellers say that. So theyre lying to fans to make profit

So absence of evidence is proof of guilt? Have the club confirmed that no money was ever handed over? Has anyone?

To be honest, I doubt most people who bought it really gave a fuck where their money was going, they just wanted a shirt or a top with Rangers on it.

I assume they are no longer claiming to be giving money to the club, so now they're just like all the other sellers.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

So absence of evidence is proof of guilt? Have the club confirmed that no money was ever handed over? Has anyone?

To be honest, I doubt most people who bought it really gave a fuck where their money was going, they just wanted a shirt or a top with Rangers on it.

I assume they are no longer claiming to be giving money to the club, so they're just like all the other sellers now.

If you claim to do something then can’t back it up your guilty. 

Robertson stated they hadn’t received any money from them.