Villareal big 3 due back in time for ibrox

RFC55

VILLARREAL have secured a triple injury boost ahead of next week’s Europa League showdown with Rangers, with star striker Carlos Bacca set to return

And club captain Bruno Soriano – who hasn’t played a single minute for 18 months – is in line to make his comeback in Glasgow.

But it’s the return of ex-AC Milan star Bacca, who once cost the Italian club £30 million, that will be the biggest boost for the struggling La Liga side.

The Colombian international, who netted 18 goals for Villarreal last term, was expected to miss the trip to Scotland after tearing a thigh muscle.

But manager Javier Calleja has revealed he’s returned quicker than expected.

He said: “Carlos is back in full training and is in the squad for the match against Real Betis.

“With Soriano and Fuego, they are both now in full training and it’s a case of monitoring them closely, but they could be available very soon indeed.”

Hopefully they play the league game and rested for us

9 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

They play Barcelona at the nou camp on the Sunday after our game mate, I'm hoping they rest a few players again.

Aye that would suit us. They'll probably fancy themselves to beat spartak at home which iirc is all they need to.go.through

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Maybe that will strengthen their team, for me they looked the weakest of the three teams we’ve played and I think we can steam roll them at Ibrox, I thought they would be the strongest before a ball was kicked.

They beat Rapid 5-0

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Maybe that will strengthen their team, for me they looked the weakest of the three teams we’ve played and I think we can steam roll them at Ibrox, I thought they would be the strongest before a ball was kicked.

:lol:

4 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I'll have what he's drinking...