Wee mans first game - Tradition

SLBLLR

3 minutes ago, SLBLLR said:

So..

The wee man and I had a superb day. He was genuinely buzzing. Got his scarf, programme, spent a bit of time with Broxi et al in the fanzone and had a random photo with the bold Andy Cameron MBE in front of the main stand. He didn't have a clue what was going on when the game was on..kept asking where Broxi was..

Made it to 61 minutes then fell into the deepest sleep imaginable, slavers the lot. Gave him 10 minutes then dived off for the subway.

Lots of great photos taken aswell as a video of us hand in hand up the steps into the Copland Road for his first look. Priceless.

Cheers for the suggestions all.

A new Bear is born.

Excellent mate, proud moment you will cherish for the rest of your days.

1 hour ago, SLBLLR said:

So..

The wee man and I had a superb day. He was genuinely buzzing. Got his scarf, programme, spent a bit of time with Broxi et al in the fanzone and had a random photo with the bold Andy Cameron MBE in front of the main stand. He didn't have a clue what was going on when the game was on..kept asking where Broxi was..

Made it to 61 minutes then fell into the deepest sleep imaginable, slavers the lot. Gave him 10 minutes then dived off for the subway.

Lots of great photos taken aswell as a video of us hand in hand up the steps into the Copland Road for his first look. Priceless.

A new Bear is born.

My son was the same with Broxi.

A wee tip, get the pics printed ASAP because I had a load but lost them which i was gutted about

I have two girls so try as I might the Rangers were lost to them, brownies/guides ballet/tap/or whatever dancing was the thing to do at the time and all the rest of the girlie stuff that presents itself they done, I would have loved to have had a son to carry on my died in the wool bluenose ness but hey I love my daughters and football matters not a jot to them.

2 hours ago, SLBLLR said:

So..

A new Bear is born.

Chuffed for you, nice one.

24 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I have two girls so try as I might the Rangers were lost to them, brownies/guides ballet/tap/or whatever dancing was the thing to do at the time and all the rest of the girlie stuff that presents itself they done, I would have loved to have had a son to carry on my died in the wool bluenose ness but hey I love my daughters and football matters not a jot to them.

Have you thought about showing them how to do the "Hokey Cokey".

3 hours ago, SLBLLR said:

So..

A new Bear is born.

Lovely stuff.:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

Wouldn't be too down hearted pc.
Like yourself I went through the exact same with my daughter,but somewhere deep inside their hearts,they will have a soft spot for Rangers,because it's their Dad's team.
She laughs when I say things like "the mhanky fenian tramps" although she would never agree with me.
My daughter would not have me any other way than what I am.
A couple of years back it was my 65th birthday, and she had put up on face book that I was "the hardest working,most generous and the most honest (although sometimes brutal) man that she knew.

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Wee man loved it. Right in about the atmosphere with the UB.  Asked how he can learn the songs so told him to go on YouTube and practise.  Niece sent me a video last night and he’s standing if front of the telly swinging his scarf and belting out The Blue Sea of Ibrox.  

@Mr Soprano he got a tee shirt mate.  💙

Must’ve been sitting not far from me mate

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Must’ve been sitting not far from me mate

First I’ve been as close to them in a while.  Fair play to them.  Guy never stops trying to get the crowd going.  Wee man joined in with nearly every one.  Great day for him.

13 hours ago, SLBLLR said:

So..

The wee man and I had a superb day...

So... did we shed a tear as suggested you might...!

"He was genuinely buzzing. 

A new Bear is born".

Perhaps it won't really all sink in...

...for a while yet!

What a nice, 'Pure Rangers' thread, you started. :rangers:

9 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The thing is Bobby.
Once he got to 14 he dumped me like a hoat tottie :1120982233_SGsmile::rofl:

:lol:

.... that's par for the course mate ... mine was the same for a while (hormones jumping all over the shop) ...... but he never kicked the Famous into touch that I can be thankful for ... or me now that he has his own family about him .... so "All's Well That Ends Well" as another very famous William once said.

:UK:

14 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

.... that's par for the course mate ... mine was the same for a while (hormones jumping all over the shop) ...... but he never kicked the Famous into touch that I can be thankful for ... or me now that he has his own family about him .... so "All's Well That Ends Well" as another very famous William once said.

:UK:

He was told when he was just a kid, that It's the one constant in your life that will never leave.
He listened :UK: