Wee mans first game - Tradition

SLBLLR

On 24/11/2018 at 23:13, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

My son was the same with Broxi.

A wee tip, get the pics printed ASAP because I had a load but lost them which i was gutted about

I was the same mate,my sons first game was the first home game in the 3rd division. Makes it harder cause i havent seen him in 4 years cause his fucking mum says so. Still has his season ticket waiting for him.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

He was told when he was just a kid, that It's the one constant in your life that will never leave.
He listened :UK: 

When I was a lad my father told me in your life you will have numerous cars, live in a few houses, probably have more than one job, will have a number of girlfriends and might even have more than 1 wife, but you will only ever have 1 football team. How correct he was, except I have managed to stay with 1 wife, and as I am now an old bugger that is unlikely to change now. 

On 24/11/2018 at 09:55, Jdee.RFC said:

Bought me n wee man season tickets this year he’s only 3 too and he’s took to it better than I could have ever hoped for ! First game fell asleep at about 30 mins in mind you then next game we left at half time but he’s been right into it singing blue sea of Ibrox or alfredooooo 😂 first game there I was talking to a guy in the toilet and he offered to take a pic of me n the wain going up the stairs which was a nice touch ! Genuinely so proud every game we go to...

With Xmas coming up, we all wondered what your present might be for the wee Bear.

We were thinking of... maybe a Xmas Rangers top... for sure, we all had in mind, something the wee fellow would 'grow into'.

Alas, we had to eventually look up the precise meaning of, 'hideous'...

Please may this not exist... Defo giving a miss on this year's list...

20181127_1530389.jpg

16 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

I was the same mate,my sons first game was the first home game in the 3rd division. Makes it harder cause i havent seen him in 4 years cause his fucking mum says so. Still has his season ticket waiting for him.

Hope you’re able to get things sorted mate

17 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Try to get that sorted mate, but do it easy. That’s not fair. 

17 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Who died?  Hope yer awrite.