Lafferty

BridgeIsBlue

17 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

If we started with Morelos today, it could have been another hammering. I seen Galatasary (sp) are also interested in Solanke (sp) from Liverpool too. Hopefully Gerrard's connections at Liverpool are very good cause we seriously need better back up. 

I'm hoping his Turkish connections are better and we can sell them Lafferty. 

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I'm hoping his Turkish connections are better and we can sell them Lafferty. 

Aye, that would be brilliant. Unfortunately there's no chance of selling Lafferty in January as he's played for 2 team's this season. We're stuck with him 'til the summer at least. 

He’s just as shite as he was the first time with us.  This is the guy who said he walked out on Rangers to put his family first then sent dick pics to a wee tart on Twitter a few weeks after signing for us second time around.  Should never have been allowed to wear the jersey again and sadly we’ll need to wait until the summer of 2020 to finally get rid of him.

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

He’s just as shite as he was the first time with us.  This is the guy who said he walked out on Rangers to put his family first then sent dick pics to a wee tart on Twitter a few weeks after signing for us second time around.  Should never have been allowed to wear the jersey again and sadly we’ll need to wait until the summer of 2020 to finally get rid of him.

You don’t half talk some shite

22 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Genuinely think he’d have done more for us from a league standing perspective if we’d left him at Hearts to score against celtic. 

Remember saying that at the time. 

He was motivated at Hearts to try hard. I guess because he was there but also get in with a hope of being signed by us again. Then when he gets there he gets comfortable. 

We saw what he was like when he was here the first time. Why did we spend the money to get him back? Seems like a really poor decision. 

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Found it astonishing that so many seemed to forget how fucking shite he was first time round 

First time he was here. He only seemed to come into form near the end of the season. Rest of the time he was garbage. I wonder if he'll do that again..