Lafferty

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fair enough. Can’t help feeling we’ve been swindled here.  I would take an offer from anybody. 

Yep. He just doesn't even do the basics. It's like he's holding back waiting for the perfect moment to fall into place in front of him. But doesn't put in the graft and sensible runs, control etc to actually make it happen.

He should be a competent 2nd forward but he offers as much as Sadiq ffs. .

19 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

He is an option to mix things up a bit.  We need a reliable back up to Alfredo.

He didn’t mix it up though, he collapsed at any slight contact looking for a foul that was never coming and he’s shite in the air, offered absolutely nothing today 

33 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

He's not great but can score against them althought it really only is a matter of time before El buffalo does. 

Honestly think Morelos will be the first Rangers hatrick league scorer against them since Johnny Hubbard. 

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I still think he is a handful to play against. Not technically gifted but offers something entirely different. Looks a little rusty due to lack of game time.

A handful?

Weak as piss and for his height absolutely woeful in the air.

If we get Solanke thrn Lafferty becomes 3rd choice.

46 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A handful?

Weak as piss and for his height absolutely woeful in the air.

If we get Solanke thrn Lafferty becomes 3rd choice.

Solanke is a no brainer....... I just meant his gangly style can be difficult to defend at times. I actually didn't' think he was too bad today and I'm far from a fan of his. Gerard's comments of him weren't too bad either although he could have been protecting him from the game changer that Morelos was.

Disappointed to see a thread slaughtering one of our players after another win today.There's no pleasing some people, I suppose.

He didn't have the best of games today by all accounts but KL will be a big player for us this season - mark my words...

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Nonsense. 

Lafferty looked short of match fitness, Sadiq looked like he thought he was short of experience walking on land.

Aye, because Sadiq had played plenty times 🤦‍♂️

You’re right though, Lafferty was blowing out his arse after 30 mins.