Andy Halliday

Redwhiteandblue

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Don't think he was as bad as some have made out. 

Was up against it with Gallagher given the height difference and don't believe he was any worse than the rest of the team.

Doing well at filling in at LB compared to Flanagan, but the sooner Barisic is back the better. 

He wasn’t. As he admitted himself not his best game but wasn’t terrible either. 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

How do you come to that conclusion?

Up at the ref every time we concede a foul for a solid 4-5 minutes just so everybody sees him up at the ref, also can’t stand his injury faking that’s absolutely guaranteed to happen every, single game until the crowd sings his name and then makes a miraculous recovery :lol: every game, without fail. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He wasn’t. As he admitted himself not his best game but wasn’t terrible either. 

Couple of misplaced passes down the line, but nothing major. Part of a defence which stood strong from numerous set pieces against a very physical side.

As I said, compared to Flanagan doing a much better job filling in. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Challenging poor decisions is pure attention seeking right enough, fuck sake we moan when we have no cunt challenging poor decisions then when someone does it's attention seeking:lol:

How do you know he wasn't hurt? Faking it my arse.

What else can he do to get his name sung though? :lol:

Just now, plumbGER said:

Challenging poor decisions is pure attention seeking right enough, fuck sake we moan when we have no cunt challenging poor decisions then when someone does it's attention seeking:lol:

How do you know he wasn't hurt? Faking it my arse.

Who moans that there isn’t enough players in the team to challenge the ref, I’ve literally never seen anybody moan about that, especially considering how the ref’s are with us 🤔 maybe you’ve just made that up, probably made it up. 

I know he wasn’t hurt because he returns to full 100% fitness within 5 minutes every time he does it. I’ve literally been bringing this up since he was feigning injury in the Championship, either that or he’s a poof. 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Who moans that there isn’t enough players in the team to challenge the ref, I’ve literally never seen anybody moan about that, especially considering how the ref’s are with us 🤔 maybe you’ve just made that up, probably made it up. 

It's been said quite a few times on here over the last few years. Especially when we were getting the shit kicked out of us when we were in the lower leagues.