Morelos indiscipline

Fed up seeing him getting booked for what is just a lack of self control.

Can somebody give a breakdown of his bookings this year please? How many for tackles, fights, backchatting refs etc?

Appreciate there will be plenty who thinks that he always gets booked for hee haw etc.

Yesterday was actually baffling as to why he got booked at all, most cunts would have reacted a lot worse than he did and the ref could not fucking wait to book him. I honestly think he’s reigned it in plenty but the media keep going on about his apparent hot headedness and refs react to that. 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Infact ever since the Ayr game he’s actually shown incredible constraint because he’s been goaded by the opposition countless times. 

The Hamilton players were a disgrace the way they tried to get him to react and against Motherwell one of their players got up off the ground using Morelos as a knee cushion. 

We should be backing our players to the hilt, instead when it comes to Morelos it’s amazing how many line up to have a go at him

Spot on mate. 

30 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Can somebody give a breakdown of his bookings this year please? How many for tackles, fights, backchatting refs etc?

Appreciate there will be plenty who thinks that he always gets booked for hee haw etc.

In terms of backchat it's good to know all refs are fluent in Spanish.

I criticised him a lot last season and earlier this season over his discipline but recently he’s really improved I think. He’s still got the opposition trying to get him to bite all game but he’s learned to just shrug it off and let his football do the talking, something hes probably learned from playing under a manager as experienced as Gerrard.

If he lost that indiscipline, fight and general  bonkerness I honestly think his game would suffer  

So Fuck that - he should never conform - it just needs managed. We seen a brilliant example of the Gaffer managing it yesterday:

Gaffer puts him on thirty minutes to go knowing a booking would see him miss Dundee away (our easiest game arguably)

The plan worked out brilliantly 

Mon the buffalo 🐃 

56 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

What did your last slave die of?

If a lie is told enough then people start to believe it. Pundits etc love to make Morelos out to be some crazy cunt with no self control. Simply not true if half the stuff he got done to him happened to others it would be a different story. Ref should have been booked yesterday for fucking following Ryan Jack about when he tried to walk away from him fucksake. 

23 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I criticised him a lot last season and earlier this season over his discipline but recently he’s really improved I think. He’s still got the opposition trying to get him to bite all game but he’s learned to just shrug it off and let his football do the talking, something hes probably learned from playing under a manager as experienced as Gerrard.

100%

This might sound a bit daft but I think in the build up to the game yesterday the Livingston players had been instructed to put the boot in to Morelos. When he didn't start the game Lafferty got the treatment intended for Morelos instead. The amount of times Lafferty got fouled in the first half yesterday was ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He can have that fight in him but can also stop reacting to refs. A couple of his bookings have been unjust especially yesterday but many have been warranted.

He shouldnt be acting the way he does towards refs with petulance. The main issue for me is you see others get away with similar!

Mate, he gets booted to fuck and quite often get fucking penalised for getting kicked, no wonder he reacts at times. It’s frustrating for us but imagine what it’s lije for him ffs.