Morelos indiscipline

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

100%

This might sound a bit daft but I think in the build up to the game yesterday the Livingston players had been instructed to put the boot in to Morelos. When he didn't start the game Lafferty got the treatment intended for Morelos instead. The amount of times Lafferty got fouled in the first half yesterday was ridiculous.

I’ve no doubt they were, just like every other team in the league. And to be fair I would be shocked if we weren’t doing the same when we’re up against a player, who righty or wrongly, was on the ref radars for picking up silly bookings. It’s part of football I’m just delighted with the improvement he’s shown.

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Wasn’t sure if I’d missed something mate.

7 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

If you did I must have too 😂

The 2 players were having a go at each other down broomie end infront of main stand , ball comes up park and Alfredo runs into back of their player,  eventually cunt gets up and has a dig at Alfredo as he goes up park and that's when ref tries too bring them both together , prob would have both just been warned , and it's obv he was getting booked when refs pull that stand there like a naughty schoolboy stuff you can't just walk away 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Infact ever since the Ayr game he’s actually shown incredible constraint because he’s been goaded by the opposition countless times. 

The Hamilton players were a disgrace the way they tried to get him to react and against Motherwell one of their players got up off the ground using Morelos as a knee cushion. 

We should be backing our players to the hilt, instead when it comes to Morelos it’s amazing how many line up to have a go at him

You are bang on.OP is being a bit of a dick to be honest

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Fed up seeing him getting booked for what is just a lack of self control.

Can somebody give a breakdown of his bookings this year please? How many for tackles, fights, backchatting refs etc?

Appreciate there will be plenty who thinks that he always gets booked for hee haw etc.

Over & above him being kicked around illegally, why have you not mentioned the coin throwing? 

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He doesn't get enough protection from refs mate but other players get booted all over the park each game and don't react like Morelos. Hazard etc. 

There are times he just goes a bit too extreme and gives these biased refs the opportunity to book him.

To be fair other players tend to get a free kick from time to time when they get hoofed in to the air. Not Morelos. 

Fully agree he can react sometimes but he is definitely learning to not take the bait as much as he used to.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Fed up seeing him getting booked for what is just a lack of self control.

Can somebody give a breakdown of his bookings this year please? How many for tackles, fights, backchatting refs etc?

Appreciate there will be plenty who thinks that he always gets booked for hee haw etc.

It was clearly an intentional tactic by Gerrard to have lafferty starting today as he will be required to start in the next game and tell el buffalo to pick up a booking and have him out against Dundee rather than a bigger opposition. 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

100%. I don’t think it was obvious to those watching on RTV but at the game it was clear it was deliberate 

Still don’t buy that though, as others have said aye it takes his toting up points away for the Dundee game but there is absolutely nothing to stop some cunt sending him off for nothing if they want him banned for more important games. 

By the looks of things he’s calmed down a fair bit but we just have to accept that some players are just mad an no cunt will/can change them, only they can.

Happens much, much more in football than just Alfredo Morelos and his is more petulance than anything else, I’d take Alfie every day of the week compared to guys trying to bite cunts ears aff, sticking the nut on people or spitting 

25 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He doesn't get enough protection from refs mate but other players get booted all over the park each game and don't react like Morelos. Hazard etc. 

There are times he just goes a bit too extreme and gives these biased refs the opportunity to book him.

Hazard does indeed get kicked to fuck to be fair mate your spot on there. 

34 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

100%

This might sound a bit daft but I think in the build up to the game yesterday the Livingston players had been instructed to put the boot in to Morelos. When he didn't start the game Lafferty got the treatment intended for Morelos instead. The amount of times Lafferty got fouled in the first half yesterday was ridiculous.

And only got one awarded I think.

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

There was at least 4 in the first 10 minutes mate, cunt wasn’t interested in giving us anything 

After the very first one he was man-handled to the deck I turned and said to my mate "this ref will give Lafferty fuck all" so I was wrong, I can recall 1 solitary free kick he gave for a foul on him near the end of the first half.

See in saying that mate, he let Lafferty off with one in the first few seconds, Livi player blocked him and Lafferty pushed him and could easily have been booked for that imo.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

He literally does get booked for hee haw. 

Refs, pundits and even our own fans have bought into it, SSB even claimed last night a Morelos hattrick is a goal, assist and a booking, it’s embarrassing the way they go on. 

That one yesterday was a joke, but it worked in our favour anyway. 

No idea why refs want to have a talk to him when he doesn’t even speak English

He is young player but he hasn't a clue how to play that part of the game .

He is the victim of biased refs in my opinion trying to get a rise out of him . It's easy though . He is petulant and can't help himself .

Wish to fuck he would play with a smile on his face on occasions . He might find things would change for him .

He very rarely leaves anything on players at the right times  . I hate to think what the refs would do  if this happened . Which big Marcos could speak Columbian .Show him the way and that side of the game