Fans from our community who support them

The Widow's Son

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The apathetic ones you mean . The ones that have let this Country be taken over by the bheasts without a care in the world. That sort of type

Aye, that's who is to blame. Definitely not those in the 'community' who don't bother their arse to vote or play any role in their community. You know the sort. Happy to piss and moan about it on the internet but don't actually do anything to change anything.

I know a few boys that went to catholic schools that are bears, back then you had to be a catholic to get into their schools but ever since I understood what religion was, I have never known them to follow that faith. Some of their parents were just lazy bastards an wanted to send them to the nearest school (bang smack in the middle a bridgeton is a catholic school funnily enough) and some try to justify it by saying it was statistically a better school, but aye it happens.

still not as bad as an adult or even a teenager to switch alliances between the old firm, no time for they fucking clowns!

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Aye, that's who is to blame. Definitely not those in the 'community' who don't bother their arse to vote or play any role in their community. You know the sort. Happy to piss and moan about it on the internet but don't actually do anything to change anything.

😂😂😂

The Rebels new political correspondent