Fans from our community who support them

The Widow's Son

13 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Growing up, I knew a single Catholic who supported us but have never ever come across one of ours supporting the paedo harbourers. 

Lucky you, working with the council I met more than a few who claimed to be Protestant but could regale you with the whole paedo songbook.

4 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Could never cheer Aberdeen or hibs in Europe, hate both of them, but the likes of Hearts or Kilmarnock, I don't mind them getting a result in Europe. 

Not now mate, I was referring to the days when Fergie managed the sheep and Dundee Hibs weren’t as bitter, when Sir Walter was with them.

They were Scottish clubs and I wished them well

5 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Ruchazie never used to be fenian, must have followed you.

Mate round the back fae me every OF game is a house on balcomie street that’s always out in the garden fenian tunes on loud as fuck full of them in the garden.  Horrible fenian cunts plus in the high end just where avenue end road meets gartloch road there’s always a Irish tri colour celtic supporters bus flag that takes up all three stories in the close.  Horrible fenian rhats.  Maybe we’re just quieter than them. 

7 generations, since 1845 these deprived reprobates got here needing fixed. And they're still not Scots, still not mixed in with the national culture. In over 170 years.

Immigrants then, immigrants now. Nae class, nae flag, nae home and by the way, lots of paeddo's.

Grew up in ruchazie 70/80s,the high end was always 50/50, but the low end was more proddy,flute band at one time,used to play football on a Sunday morning on Ashcroft school pitch,sometimes would play a Rangers/celtic 10/21er,some tasty tackles would fly in,haven't seen the massive ruchazie loyalist banner at ibrox for a wee while,always gives me a wee chuckle!!

5 minutes ago, Chryston bear said:

Grew up in ruchazie 70/80s,the high end was always 50/50, but the low end was more proddy,flute band at one time,used to play football on a Sunday morning on Ashcroft school pitch,sometimes would play a Rangers/celtic 10/21er,some tasty tackles would fly in,haven't seen the massive ruchazie loyalist banner at ibrox for a wee while,always gives me a wee chuckle!!

High end ziggy fleeto? :lol: Go out to Chryston often on the bus, seems ok?