Huge Month Ahead

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, plumbGER said:

It's not a fair comparison, far from it, but it's still setting yourself up for disappointment by saying we have no chance of not winning. Anything can happen, player sent off early like at Pittodrie, give away a cheap goal like we have at times this season then they dig in and defend like they did against the beggars. 

Of course there's a chance we won't win, Tynecastle isn't exactly a happy hunting ground for us in recent seasons.

I just dont see us not winning it mate.

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Got a feeling we will win it aswell but we have to turn up to do so. 

yes of course - obviously as Plumbger says there is the potential for people to get sent off and it turns into a disaster. All Im saying is that all things being equal, I don't see us not winning it - particularly given where they are at the moment.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I just dont see us not winning it mate.

I obviously hope you're right mate, I'd like to have the same confidence myself but the last few years have scarred me and I never get my expectations up too high because even this season we have had let downs. 

That's why this place resembles a war zone after a defeat, people get too carried away after a few good results then have total meltdowns when we slip up, with a new young team it will happen. Not saying you are on having meltdowns btw.

43 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That videos been about for years mate, always makes me laugh.

Years of council/SNP government unfair allocation of public money will see that trend change in future years perhaps, as the Sectarian schooling system gets all the new high-tech schools and technology while the rest are stuck in leaky old buildings not fit for purpose, it's happening already, the results will be long term though.

Their Schools are getting the full bhuna . Fortunes spent on them from corrupt money IMO

And it's not make overs they are getting . It's brand new state of the art buildings

They only one I know that goes against the grain . Is Taylor High in Carfin . A dump of a school if ever there was one .

I'm very surprised no money has been set aside for this one

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Their Schools are getting the full bhuna . Fortunes spent on them from corrupt money IMO

And it's not make overs they are getting . It's brand new state of the art buildings

They only one I know that goes against the grain . Is Taylor High in Carfin . A dump of a school if ever there was one .

I'm very surprised no money has been set aside for this one

To be fair, in my area there have been new schools for both but I remember you telling me the same hasn't happened in Glasgow.

That said, I still think they got the most brand new schools, we got a couple of new schools and a couple of makeovers. The money certainly doesn't seem evenly distributed.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

To be fair, in my area there have been new schools for both but I remember you telling me the same hasn't happened in Glasgow.

That said, I still think they got the most brand new schools, we got a couple of new schools and a couple of makeovers. The money certainly doesn't seem evenly distributed.

Maybe I'm wrong mate . I'm no expert but I cover a fair area of Central Scotland

It's all I see when I'm out there

Their churches , their schools all getting thousands spent on massive overhauls , where's the money coming from

Yet more and more of non catholic churches being allowed to be turned into flats . Although that's being going on for years

Anyway we better get back on topic mate . Or BIB may kick off :angrywillie:

Massive month ahead as the OP says ..... but so long as we go into the winter break within touching distance of the mhanky mob ,I will be happy.

We need to keep the pressure on them as much as possible, obviously - so every point is a prisoner.

Europe is a bonus but I feel we can qualify for the knock out phase if we get something from the game tomorrow night.I feel quietly confident we will sneak a draw.

I think any point in Europe's a bonus, Gerrard should be looking more towards the league . A win away at Tynecastle will be crucial for the games ahead before the break. We have to win all our  away games Dundee, Hiv's and St Johnstone starting with Hearts this Sunday. We know we're capable of beating the shite in this league at home. Away games are key.

54 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I obviously hope you're right mate, I'd like to have the same confidence myself but the last few years have scarred me and I never get my expectations up too high because even this season we have had let downs. 

That's why this place resembles a war zone after a defeat, people get too carried away after a few good results then have total meltdowns when we slip up, with a new young team it will happen. Not saying you are on having meltdowns btw.

BiPolar Central.

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Maybe I'm wrong mate . I'm no expert but I cover a fair area of Central Scotland

It's all I see when I'm out there

Their churches , their schools all getting thousands spent on massive overhauls , where's the money coming from

Yet more and more of non catholic churches being allowed to be turned into flats . Although that's being going on for years

Anyway we better get back on topic mate . Or BIB may kick off :angrywillie:

Yeah mate, that's a topic for another day.

What's your thoughts on the month ahead?

8 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

BiPolar Central.

Exactly, but if people didn't get carried away then they wouldn't be left so angry when we slip up.

Maybe the beggars have been successful with their Espanyolification but my expectation levels have dropped these last few years, hopefully I get them back again.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Exactly, but if people didn't get carried away then they wouldn't be left so angry when we slip up.

Maybe the beggars have been successful with their Espanyolification but my expectation levels have dropped these last few years, hopefully I get them back again.

I grew up when the Paedos were sweeping the board so I don’t over react to setbacks. Tell you what though our next title win will be off the fucking scale. I remember Colin Stein ending their 9iar run and the feeling was fantastic but 55 will eclipse that.

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I grew up when the Paedos were sweeping the board so I don’t over react to setbacks. Tell you what though our next title win will be off the fucking scale. I remember Colin Stein ending their 9iar run and the feeling was fantastic but 55 will eclipse that.

55 will be the best in my living memory, no question. I do think we can do it this season but I'm quietly optimistic and never let it known to any beggars. On the flip side we also have doom-mongers on here who have already surrendered the league.

26 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

55 will be the best in my living memory, no question. I do think we can do it this season but I'm quietly optimistic and never let it known to any beggars. On the flip side we also have doom-mongers on here who have already surrendered the league.

The tough run of games we have coming up could well define our season. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Excited as fuck

One game at a time . Winning tomorrow gives us a massive boost

Fingers crossed mate, the wee man is absolutely buzzing for it already.

Winning tomorrow will certainly give the players the belief they can do it and go on a run.