Aberdeen Polis can find bottle thrower Glasgow Polis cant.

Bears r us

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

That is certainly true mate, but it seemed strange the two young lads who got hurt by celtic fans never got any justice. 

Probably nothing strange about it beyond there being no CCTV and other tims doing what they're best at... covering it up. Polis need leads and evidence.

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Probably nothing strange about it beyond there being no CCTV and other tims doing what they're best at... covering it up. Polis need leads and evidence.

It certainly is a huge help but first of all I wonder how long it took to find it and was their desire more than the ones in Glasgow finding evidence for the two Rangers fans who did get hit. It is just a little more grist to the mill for my paranoia mate. :happy:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It certainly is a huge help but first of all I wonder how long it took to find it and was their desire more than the ones in Glasgow finding evidence for the two Rangers fans who did get hit. It is just a little more grist to the mill for my paranoia mate. :happy:

Can't see it mate. It'd take quite a level of scumbaggery to see a wounded wain and see a Rangers fan you have to punish. The police have their issues, but they're not that bad 

41 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Can't see it mate. It'd take quite a level of scumbaggery to see a wounded wain and see a Rangers fan you have to punish. The police have their issues, but they're not that bad 

You are probably right mate it just seems strange that we have had two situations where lads have been hurt with no results. I should add I have nothing against the polis but a bit concerned with how they are politically controlled but that discusion can wait for another day. 👍 

I have just parked up and heading along to Ibrox and hoping for a result. 

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You are probably right mate it just seems strange that we have had two situations where lads have been hurt with no results. I should add I have nothing against the polis but a bit concerned with how they are politically controlled but that discusion can wait for another day. 👍 

I have just parked up and heading along to Ibrox and hoping for a result. 

I agree that they've been politicised mate. Just don't see this as an example of it. 

I'm about to make my 10 minute walk. 🙂