• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Foderingham 🙂 

Tavernier Goldson Worrall/McAuley Halliday

Arfieldd Jack Ejaria

Candieas Morelos Grezda/Middleton

Ejaria and Middleton should be nowhere near team at Tynecastle.

I hope to fuck Barasic is back because i couldn’t stomach Flanagan again for 90 minutes.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I hope to fuck Barasic is back because i couldn’t stomach Flanagan again for 90 minutes.

Still not really impressed with Coulibaly when with Jack tbh mate, agreed on Flanagan

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Why you against Ejaria and Middleton? 

I think Ejaria is a good shout for a bit of creativity against a side we should be looking to put away, and Middleton seems to be performing okay. Don’t think Kent is back is he? 

5 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

Why you against Ejaria and Middleton? 

I think Ejaria is a good shout for a bit of creativity against a side we should be looking to put away, and Middleton seems to be performing okay. Don’t think Kent is back is he? 

Ejaria has one assist all season and that was a 5 yard pass to Grezda who then went on a run.

Ejaria is ok when playing weaker teams at home or tbf European games but at Tynecastle when it’ll be physical he shouldn’t be considered.

Middleton has looked completely out his depth these past 2 games tbh.

Shagger

Tav        Goldson      McAuley     Halliday

Jack

Arfield            Ejaria

Candeias        Morelos       Grezda

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, McAuley, Barisic; McCrorie, Jack, Arfield; Candeias, Grezda, Morelos.

Hearts are truly shite so I expect their lack of quality to result in a battle hence McCrorie’s inclusion. 

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

With exception with that wayward pass though flannigan has one of his better games. 100 not the standard we need but defo was not a poor performance from him.

7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Coulibaly was giving away too much possession tonight and looked buggered by the end so he'll probably be swapped, and hopefully Worrall is as well. 

Would love to see Borna back!

Pretty excited for this one

I thought Worrall was excellent last night, particularly with JF having such a nightmare. Think we need to pick a CB partnership and stick with it. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I thought Worrall was excellent last night, particularly with JF having such a nightmare. Think we need to pick a CB partnership and stick with it. 

I quite like worral tbh.

Thought he was immense last night 

7 hours ago, RDFM said:

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, McAuley, Barisic; McCrorie, Jack, Arfield; Candeias, Grezda, Morelos.

Hearts are truly shite so I expect their lack of quality to result in a battle hence McCrorie’s inclusion. 

We can't afford to put mcrorrie in imo, need older heads. A red card could cost us 3 points. 

Archived