***The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

On 30/11/2018 at 21:53, STRUTH82 said:

Not a chance mate, they absolutely fucking hate us, possibly more than they hate hibs(look into it). I would have them tucked just behind the bheasts and the sheep shaggers.

That is utter nonsense.  Every Hearts fan I know hates the tims and hivs but has a soft spot for us except when we play them.  That has always been the case.  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/12/2018 at 02:22, JCDBigBear said:

That is utter nonsense.  Every Hearts fan I know hates the tims and hivs but has a soft spot for us except when we play them.  That has always been the case.  

Fuck Hearts.

To back that up . There is never any real hatred at the games . Most certainly at Ibrox

To expand on this... being based in Hearts territory there is a bit of a split. A large proportion of them much prefer us to the tims and see things the same way we do, but they do have a nationalist element to their support as well who really dislike us, for obvious reasons.

Honestly wish cunts would give this a break. Fuck hearts they are absolutely no friends of ours. Don’t give a fuck that they hate the fenians, they are junkie bastards.

Hearts were one of the most vocal during our situation. Fuck them 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

To back that up . There is never any real hatred at the games . Most certainly at Ibrox

The game that got called off in the snow a few years back in the first division had a bit of an edge to it. A lot of boardroom going on aswell right enough. 

39 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Jambos Kickback is quite unrepresentative of their support.

Majority of Hearts fans I know are staunch as fuck. 

Do you think it’s a generational thing, is the hatred of us more common among younger Hertz fans?

Just now, They Gnu said:

Do you think it’s a generational thing, is the hatred of us more common among younger Hertz fans?

Being honest I think the younger generation of hearts fans just now seem to be showing their loyalism a bit more. And probably do hate celtic more than us. Think the generation that have a thing against us are the 30-40 year olds who grew up watching us win everything season after season. 

17 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I want our players not to like teams we play.

Some of their support are decent though.

Used to think that but like all the rest the mask slipped when the shit hit the fan and they put the boot in just like all the rest, so fuck them. 

To fair be mate that’s bollocks, a few I know that I would’ve classed as the cousins of William let their true views be known when we got dumped down the leagues. I’ve more respect for the taig cunts that made it clear they hated us straight to our faces for decades than back stabbing cunts like the Hearts support. 

I hate every single one of the cunts and I live for the day their shitty wee no mark club gets relegated or better still goes out the game altogether. 

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Being honest I think the younger generation of hearts fans just now seem to be showing their loyalism a bit more. And probably do hate celtic more than us. Think the generation that have a thing against us are the 30-40 year olds who grew up watching us win everything season after season. 

Tall poppy syndrome.

13 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

No, was in a Pub in Edinburgh a fortnight ago watching the Manchester Derby. 

Was talking football to a few old guys after the game when the obvious question of what team do we all support they were Hearts fans, when they knew I was a Bear believe me they hate us with just as much passion if not more any taig I’ve meet. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No, was in a Pub in Edinburgh a fortnight ago watching the Manchester Derby. 

Was talking football to a few old guys after the game when the obvious question of what team do we all support they were Hearts fans, when they knew I was a Bear believe me they hate us with just as much passion if not more any taig I’ve meet. 

Changed days mate, I remember taking Hearts fans into the Blue Star before games. 

Used to drink with them before and after the games down in Haymarket and on gorgie road never had a problem ever even after we had scudded them at tynecastle. But  that was before they threw bananas at Mark Walters since then and after a few gorgie road running battles I have hated them. And this was long before they put the boot into us.

i agree with that my neighbour is a hearts season ticket holder  he has a union flag in his garden he comes into my house to watch all the european games and shouts more than me  ok he will want hearts to win tmor but gers are his second team

Archived