***The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd never underestimate Hearts at Tynecastle but I feel quite confident going there.

Probably down to their important injuries Hearts have fallen to fuck. They've won 2 of their last 7 in the league. They haven't scored in their last 5 which includes a semi final. Last week they lost to St. Mirren: a team that had won 1 game all season and it was in August.

We on the other hand in the league have won 7 out of 9 scoring 30 goals and conceding 6. We've only had 3 clean sheets in those 9 games but have only conceded over 1 goal in one league match against Motherwell.

One thing I did notice that in the league this season we haven't won by a 1 goal margin yet, which can be looked at with confidence because we're being ruthless or with a bit of worry cause it suggest in tight games we can't see it through (Aberdeen, Motherwell, Livi, Killie for example).

I do think out with Aberdeen and Kilmarnock we've been playing well and with Hearts injury issues and poor form I don't think there is a better time for us to be going there. 

Rangers to win to nil. 2-0 or 3-0.

Can't see us winning this, Gerrard never wins "big" games especially away from home,and there's always an excuse

sheep: last minute goal 10 men, no morelos(cup)

livi: the pitch

well: last minute goal

scum: the Jack foul for their goal

thats 4 games anyone of which a win and we'd be top of the league, coupled with Spartak and Villareal at home, 7 vital games and not one win😒Prove me wrong Gerrard and give us a win,otherwise it's another barren season

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Can't see us winning this, Gerrard never wins "big" games especially away from home,and there's always an excuse

thats 4 games anyone of which a win and we'd be top of the league, coupled with Spartak and Villareal at home, 6 vital games and not one win😒Prove me wrong Gerrard and give us a win,otherwise it's another barren season

I think it's harsh to include Thursdays game in that list :lol:

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think it's harsh to include Thursdays game in that list :lol:

Your probably right, the best team we have faced all season, but they rested a couple of players and their form has been poor, and only scored a last minute goal against spartak, who were crap

if the players don't go out today with the mentality that if we win we go top and give it their all, then they shouldn't be at the club, expect nothing less than a convincing win today, put us back where we belong, Rangers to win 3 nil

A win today will really put some pressure on them, the likes that hasn't been seen under Brenda's reign. Hopefully we start to see that creepy bastards perma tan melting away. Hope we skelp them but cmon Rangers just fucking win!!!

49 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

thats 4 games anyone of which a win and we'd be top of the league, coupled with Spartak and Villareal at home, 7 vital games and not one win😒Prove me wrong Gerrard and give us a win,otherwise it's another barren season

You won't be winning supporter of the year....take it you don't go to games nor will you be watching on tv as you seem to have given up!!!???

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I always hate tynecastle, tough games.

We need to be at it today, win the individual battles early on and set the tone for a win.

Def won’t be an easy game.

This, if we don’t fight for everything we’ll get nothing out of this. Doubling up, hunting in packs and chase everything down. Keep the ball on the deck and shift it quickly.

It’s going to take either a wonderstrike or a freak goal to beat McGregor in his current form.  

The team must take confidence from that & go out & do the business.  

Tight game in store.  Need to exploit their injury problems to the max.  

C’mon The Teddy Bears  !!!

Just thinking, what are the chances of this game passing without some sort of ‘incident’ ?

Almost every game recently, whether it’s a dodgy yellow/red, injury, offside goal, coin throw, pitch invader........

Hopefully not & we get the 3pts without any fkn dramas.  

Going to be a tough game today Hearts will be right up for it because it’s Rangers they are playing and our away form is not so good.

We need to start well and be up for it and want the win more then them every player needs to up their game and get the 3 points nothing less will do.

Archived