***The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Masonic officials won Rangers the game apparently...like logging unto Kerrydale St

I get a kick out of them (pardon the pun) like no other team in Scotland can give.  It's as if they feel hard done by for being utter dugshite and that they cannot accept that they are just another stepping stone for us :UK: i love it.

16 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I get a kick out of them (pardon the pun) like no other team in Scotland can give.  It's as if they feel hard done by for being utter dugshite and that they cannot accept that they are just another stepping stone for us :UK: i love it.

A few weeks ago they were winning the League. Now they are looking at bottom half of the table with only Dundee or Hibs to spare them from relegation if their current form continues. kind of sad given that there was no real animosity between the two of our Clubs up until a few years ago when they joined the rest of Scottish football in the rush to stick the boot into us when we were down. Hearts fans conveniently forget that they delayed their declaration of Administration until such times as Dundee were relegated, and they also forget that they never actually paid off their debt of £29,000000.

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

A few weeks ago they were winning the League. Now they are looking at bottom half of the table with only Dundee or Hibs to spare them from relegation if their current form continues. kind of sad given that there was no real animosity between the two of our Clubs up until a few years ago when they joined the rest of Scottish football in the rush to stick the boot into us when we were down. Hearts fans conveniently forget that they delayed their declaration of Administration until such times as Dundee were relegated, and they also forget that they never actually paid off their debt of £129,000000.

they are something else.  The penny for them (the club) finally dropped a few weeks after administration when they admitted the loss of our away support supplemented their demise.  You'd think any team with a recent history like their own would have less of a brass neck...

They are just a silly wee team no one really cares about but I enjoy beating them because of 2012 and that was a promise I made to myself back then. 

56 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

A few weeks ago they were winning the League. Now they are looking at bottom half of the table with only Dundee or Hibs to spare them from relegation if their current form continues. kind of sad given that there was no real animosity between the two of our Clubs up until a few years ago when they joined the rest of Scottish football in the rush to stick the boot into us when we were down. Hearts fans conveniently forget that they delayed their declaration of Administration until such times as Dundee were relegated, and they also forget that they never actually paid off their debt of £29,000000.

Fuckin THIS 👍

I love how the cunts carry on like they are fuckin saints. They conveniently forget their demise in Scottish football,yet are so very quick to go on about us. A real irrelevant species the embra cunts are. Nowt better than going to their gorgie shithouse and doing them over. Kickback was comedy gold last night.. #pleasing😆.

Archived