Was Far Too Rash And Dangerous A Tackle From Arfield On The Goalie.......

tannerall

The commentators said the ref Beatty who is at Hampdump said it was a yellow, yes he did not need to go for iit but the keeper was not in full control when me was sliding and no way could he put out with the ground so wet, he could have really hurt the keeper if he wanted but his studs never showed  

And how that cunt did not get sent off for the tackle on Couballiy , the bigoted commentator said it was a yellow and it was a dangerous tackle and is a straight red,  the best of it is  he did not even get a talking too for it  

3pts and fuck them all, Do the sheep on Wednensday and let's hope they slip up at Motherwell and start to pull away. .

Big. Big win today and we fans need to make wendnesday like Ibrox was in Thursday.  WATP🇬🇧,

PS not a gambler but stuck a £125 on Rangers at 12/1 with unibet the start of June us winning the league. Long long way to go but this bear is smiling for once , we have finally turned the corner and the 29th. against  the filth is gonna be a wall of noise and only 850 of those cunts at it I feel we are gonna put them in there place.  

20 minutes ago, tannerall said:

............but when did we ever see that passion, desire and commitment  in previous seasons.  His whole heart was in that run, probably unstoppable.

And the way the team once again responded with 10 men, especially after the Vilareal game was great to watch. 

Once again a lot of credit must go to Steve Gerrard for building that team spirit and character.

Thanks Steve, you've made this fan an even happier bunny.

PASSION - that's the word. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Bottom line there is we shouldn’t have adjust the way we play because Refs can’t wait to get the Red out. 

I do think it was a red card. However every red card we get seems to be an instant decision from ref. And we know quite a few should or have been rescinded. Maybe if he counted to 10 he may have decided there was passion but no intent.

Watched it thinking it was the kind of tackle and effort you would often see in games from the 80s when these sort of challenges were sometimes acceptable. In todays climate that is going to be a red all day long. I love the commitment shown by arfield but also have no surprise about it being straight red. Kind of makes me warm more to arfield as a player but would rather his passion and commitment was on the pitch rather than off.

1 minute ago, shaka said:

It was a poor decision to go in for the challenge.  We were winning and not in a position where we needed to desperately score.  He gave the referee a reason to send him off.

There is always a reason to desperately score, it’s Rangers he plays for. 

21 minutes ago, Scottyarf37 said:

It was supid and put the result at huge risk. 

Tackling the keeper who is lying on the ground.....  

I am a huge fan of Arfields but got carried away when we need him to show his experience. Now we miss him for a game.

Another Red card for us.

I think when he starts the slide the keeper only has one hand on it, so he’s taking a huge gamble on him not getting two on it, or letting go altogether. But yeah, stupid.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Still worth the risk of appealing IMO.

If we win the appeal, he plays both matches.

If we lose the appeal, he only misses Dundee (shouldnt matter) and Hibs.

Dont appeal and he misses the sheep.

Are you sure it’s auto 2 match if they uphold the Red on first appeal. Is it not if you don’t accept that decision and take it to a tribunal. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Doesn’t matter how pish they are, they won’t be against us.

I know that they never are but we are capable of pumping them and they know it now as it's a fear factor thing, We need to keep this good run going and beat the filth and see where we are after the break and pick up where we left off and let's see how they handle the pressure  

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Are you sure it’s auto 2 match if they uphold the Red on first appeal. Is it not if you don’t accept that decision and take it to a tribunal. 

Might be talking pish to be honest.

Always thought that an appeal would come with a punishment, otherwise every red would always be appealed!

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There is always a reason to desperately score, it’s Rangers he plays for. 

I suppose there is always that..... but need to be smarter when we know refs don't need a lot to send our players off.  Don't make it easy for them by going in for a ball you will never win.  Even if the goalkeeper only had one hand on it, we wouldn't have got a goal so it's not worth the risk.

The keeper wasn’t in full control of the ball, he has every right to go for it. 

It’s a yellow, the keeper and player reaction makes it a red because I thought the ref was very good today. 

The ref realised his mistake cause as soon as he carded him the keeper was up. Conned.