Sign in to follow this  
tannerall

Was Far Too Rash And Dangerous A Tackle From Arfield On The Goalie.......

I thought  yellow but in that powderkeg environment with the big reaction from the fans it was always going to be a red.

Pretty sure if it was at Ibrox against a team with no support it would have been yellow. Was maybe a bit late but I'm not sure when he started to slide if the keeper had secure possession? Once he starts sliding he can't pull out. 

I'm happy that we are starting to develop a nastier side as we have been bullied for too long. Encouraging we can stand our ground against the bigger physical sides in the league now.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There's a mongo bastard on kickback trying to compare it to Johnny Thomson dying :lol: 

Please post the link to it mate :lol:

Thing is if the keeper does somehow momentarily spill it and Arfield hadn’t slid in we would be berating him no going for it. It was misjudged by him though as the keeper had it under control but I like the desire from him as  reckless as it appears to seem. 

HMFC Kickback:

"Sorry, but that there should be a season long ban, and he should not be allowed anywhere near a football pitch for the rest of the 2018/19 season."

:lol: 

16 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

HMFC Kickback:

"Sorry, but that there should be a season long ban, and he should not be allowed anywhere near a football pitch for the rest of the 2018/19 season."

:lol: 

"Dangerous and reckless Arsefield new exactly what he was doing".

That's quite good tbh.

17 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

"Dangerous and reckless Arsefield new exactly what he was doing".

That's quite good tbh.

A wee change from Airfield and Artfield, though Artfield was said by someone on there as well.

Fartfield is better imo.