Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

Celebrations

So to be fair we’ve been top of the league since we came back up to the top flight for a week before a game or two into the season mind you.  But going top of the league for the first time in December since 2011, is a massive boost for us.  Gives us that extra bit of confidence.  Still absolutely raging at the Aberdeen and Motherwell injury time equalisers though. 

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

So to be fair we’ve been top of the league since we came back up to the top flight for a week before a game or two into the season mind you.  But going top of the league for the first time in December since 2011, is a massive boost for us.  Gives us that extra bit of confidence.  Still absolutely raging at the Aberdeen and Motherwell injury time equalisers though. 

Yeah we literally threw away 4 points in those games.

I can accept the dropped points at Livi and Kilmarnock cos you’re not always going to win and you get those performances throughout the season but get raging about those 2 last minute goals!

Anyway in a good position now and I reckon we’ll blow Aberdeen away on Wednesday.

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Fear that Motherwell one comes back to haunt us.

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Bit embarrassing, we have won nothing yet.

Bang on. Thought we were off today for a bit knowing how big the game was. The result was more important than the performance. Ejaria looked asleep most of the game. Happy as fuck though we got what was required. 

16 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bang on. Thought we were off today for a bit knowing how big the game was. The result was more important than the performance. Ejaria looked asleep most of the game. Happy as fuck though we got what was required. 

I'm worried you might think I was serious with that post mate:lol:

7 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Squeaky bum time for the immigrants. 

Had to watch it in a pub which I thought would be quiet, no problems up until I would say the last half hour when they started drifting in.

Cunts were speaking that it was never a goal. Saying when they were watching it and it was definitely offside. Loved it, faces sitting tripping them even though they were going to a Cup Final.

Must be niggling doubts up in their wee taig braincells that we are maybe, just maybe the real deal this year.

Heres hoping.

WATP-FOREVER likes this

12 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Must be niggling doubts up in their wee taig braincells that we are maybe, just maybe the real deal this year.

Heres hoping.

They don't have braincells.

4 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Yeah, after I posted that I knew someone would be on to correct me, so I just left it, :lol:

😂 I am sure everyone know what you meant!

2 hours ago, denya said:

😂 I am sure everyone know what you meant!

Does Morelos get much press coverage in his homeland mate?

If not, as our Colombian bear, you should make it happen. 😊👍

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

Does Morelos get much press coverage in his homeland mate?

If not, as our Colombian bear, you should make it happen. 😊👍

Not too much my friend. We have a program on espn here that show goals of most bigger leagues of Europe and if Morelos scores then they show the goal but he not get talked about a lot. But I am sure if he continue to score many goals then there will be more attention. 

TheCutch and 72barca like this