***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Middleton with Flanagan down the left again 😣 why Stevie, why?! It just doesn't work. Mainly because Flanagan's distribution is woeful. Hope I'm proved wrong and still think the team is strong enough to pump them

Flanagan is a bit of a surprise but Stevie seems to rate him so let's hope he plays better than the last few games. 

Grezda started on Sun and I thought he did well but Middleton has been good at home so I can understand the decision. 

Any win will do for me. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Asking myself the same question here.  

Not fit, he played his first 45mins in weeks on Tuesday. Hardly the game to throw him into with the run of fixtures we have coming up.

Still would’ve started Halliday over Flanagan though! 

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Amazing the amount of forum managers who know better than the real one who’s taken us to the top of the league  😂

What you've just said here does my head in. People will always have their own opinions, imagine how fucking boring football would be if we all sat and just agreed constantly with the managers choices

Deary fuck

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He would do better with Halliday in behind him who can pick a pass.

Well yes I didnt mention the lb but middleton has the drive and skill to  create on his own and I always feel he is essential for dead ball plays. Barasic when available changes the dynamic obv. Hoping flannagan finds his game.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

What you've just said here does my head in. People will always have their own opinions, imagine how fucking boring football would be if we all sat and just agreed constantly with the managers choices

Deary fuck

Exactly.

I mean, you're wrong. Everyone should agree with each other.

Wait. 

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Amazing the amount of forum managers who know better than the real one who’s taken us to the top of the league  😂

If we all knew so much about football we'd win the pools every week.

Just now, ben51 said:

Exactly.

I mean, you're wrong. Everyone should agree with each other.

Wait. 

The amount of annoying bastards on social media platforms that always throw out the whole "we're here to support the team not question the managers decisions" 

Aye very good you fucking dick

Archived