***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

It's been a slog and up and mostly downs going to games before this season.

But now I'm genuinely buzzing for these teams coming, want them fucked by a few, hopefully a lot. 

Payback for last year of them coming down and beating us, start making amends and beat these cunts and putting them back in their place. 

Confident of a win, maybe even a three nil. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who's getting sent off on Wednesday then? 

:lol:, would be funny but it's a good possibility, someone on the forum said they had put a tenner on us to get a player sent off today. 

Not quite sure who it was, they posted it yesterday. 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The sheep will surely be without their best player .And on a downer after today hopefully 

Aye Derek 'shit the bed' said as much tonight. As was the case with Jack after his concussion, there's a minimum time a player has to rest - a week or something like that.

5 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Any Rangers pubs in this sheep infested dump,  Aberdeen?  I'm here just now for a training session tomorrow.  

Thanks in advance x

It will only be on Rangers tv so not sure any pub will be showing it. 

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He was also at fault for Hearts goal and not for the first time him fucking about outside our box led to opponents scoring.

He offers absolutely nothing.

I’d say Gredza was at fault as he loses his concentration and his man peels away and puts the ball in for us to o.g. it

I think the risk of playing Gredza in the middle with Middleton out wide is worth it. We are crying out for creativity in the middle and he could be the guy. He also showed that he can work hard yesterday. McCrorie needs game time but I just don't see him in a first choice 11 for a while.

I fancy us strongly on Wednesday.

We need Barasic back, I know Halliday has been great but we need a proper attacking full back.....

If possible my changes would be Barasic for Halliday, Jack for Ejaria and Middleton for Arfield moving Grezda to a creative role behind Morelos ...But am no a manager so only a punters suggestion.

10 hours ago, soulboy said:

It will only be on Rangers tv so not sure any pub will be showing it. 

I was in Aberdeen last night and looking for a decent pub to go to whilst here and looking for recommendations.... I was a little tiddlypops when I posted this in the wrong thread.  Thanks though,  haha:)  

4 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

I fancy us strongly on Wednesday.

We need Barasic back, I know Halliday has been great but we need a proper attacking full back.....

If possible my changes would be Barasic for Halliday, Jack for Ejaria and Middleton for Arfield moving Grezda to a creative role behind Morelos ...But am no a manager so only a punters suggestion.

Barasic didn’t even make the bench yesterday.  

More questions than answers with him unfortunately. 

23 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Think we will appeal Arfield and he will play then miss Dundee and Accies etc.

Good shout. Be huge media outcry as zero chance of downgrade given the circumstances.  Looked god awful at the time.  

Archived