***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No, the guy who played 3 defensive midfielders, a pal at left back and a boy who’s nowhere near ready is to blame.

The guy who has our big money signing starting on bench and fuck knows where our left back is even though he’s been training for over two weeks is to blame.

Agree with that as well mate some of his decisions are mind boggling, said as much to my Uncle before the game, constantly rotating the players and defence etc, doesn’t let the players get into a rhythm.

Steven G needs to use this game as some sort of intervention if he wants to make it as a manager. 3 or 4 of them players need dropped, I refuse to believe that there isn’t kids in the 2nd team that will have more ability than some of these non entities. 

Tonight is one of the biggest disappointments in years for me.

Top if the league for the first time in donkeys at this time of year with the chance to stay there and we put in this pish performance. 

Our best player once again let’s other players make him look like a petulant kid and let’s us all down again while no one else steps up to the mark.

Feeble by us and judging on this I’m not confident for the rest of the season. Absolutely fuming and gutted

Archived