***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably get abused for this but cash in on morelos in january and strengthen a couple positions.

Candeias works like fuck but he is fuckin pish and should have been subbed. 

absolute ragin way this pish fuckin joke.

too many passengers

I knew we’d drop points this month but I didn’t see it in this game, against a terrible Aberdeen side missing their best player and only attacking spark 

The most sickening thing is we could’ve been legitimately top right now, game in hand and all but we’ve blew it and are effectively behind them given the game in hand 

Terrible performance.  No creativity anywhere and just doing the same play it out wide, go up a blind alley, turn around and pass it backwards before somebody overhits a pass or cross.  We need a better creative midfielder than Ejaria and really need Kent and Barisic back.

24 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I agree we're better with Arfield in the team but he's hardly a Paul Gascoigne and if we can't beat Aberdeen at home without a player like Arfield we are truly fucked.

You dont have to be Gazza in order to make the midfield tick. If the midfield doesnt tick then we wont be very good. Arfield makes our midfield tick. simple.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

I knew we’d drop points this month but I didn’t see it in this game, against a terrible Aberdeen side missing their best player and only attacking spark 

The most sickening thing is we could’ve been legitimately top right now, game in hand and all but we’ve blew it and are effectively behind them given the game in hand 

Aberdeen have been a bogey team all season.

Just now, Scottyarf37 said:

Tactically out thought

That's absolute bollocks.

It doesn't take a tactical genius to put everyone behind the ball and not even attempt to make a game of it.

Not having good enough players including a no-hoper teenager shit scared to take the ball and do anything with it is why we lost that game, it had fuck all to do with being tactically out-thought.

That team would not have been any worse with Pena & Herrera in there tonight, that's how fucking dire that was. 

Clueless going forward, playing balls right into opponents feet.....simple passes going astray.....lack of talent in the final 3rd. How many years have we been saying the same now. 

Players we have just aren't capable of taking us forward. Bang fucking average. 

Terrible performance.  No creativity anywhere and just doing the same play it out wide, go up a blind alley, turn around and pass it backwards before somebody overhits a pass or cross.  We need a better creative midfielder than Ejaria and really need Kent and Barisic back.

Archived