Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Recommended Posts

Just now, moody blue 1972 said:

Totally agree, one game at a time and see were we are at the end, though technically not beating celtic last season actually did stop us winning the league.

It didn't really. We didn't finish within 10 points of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It didn't really. We didn't finish within 10 points of them 

am i right in saying drew 1 and lost 3 - that's 11 points more for us and 10 points less for them  if we won the 4.  21 point swing mate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Think Grezda has to play.

👍

41 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Would not be opposed to that tbh. Seems to be coming onto his game.

 

👍

I'll go along with that gents ..... definitely much more to come from this player ... he needs minutes to get there though so hope he either starts or at least gets 20/25 minutes under his belt.

The dressing room must all be bursting to get out and do the damage .... just like all of us .... I think we can do it and this squad needs to keep the pressure on the scum .... they have had it too easy for too long.

:UK: 

CoopsLaud likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

👍

I'll go along with that gents ..... definitely much more to come from this player ... he needs minutes to get there though so hope he either starts or at least gets 20/25 minutes under his belt.

The dressing room must all be bursting to get out and do the damage .... just like all of us .... I think we can do it and this squad needs to keep the pressure on the scum .... they have had it too easy for too long.

:UK: 

True. With everyone fit the wings are looking very strong.

Bobby Hume likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Last season not beating the taigs didn't stop us winning the league. It was the dropped points and inconsistency against everyone else.

 

 

15 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Totally agree, one game at a time and see were we are at the end, though technically not beating celtic last season actually did stop us winning the league.

 

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It didn't really. We didn't finish within 10 points of them 

 

11 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

am i right in saying drew 1 and lost 3 - that's 11 points more for us and 10 points less for them  if we won the 4.  21 point swing mate

 

@Rfc52 possibly fucked here?

Loss is imminent, i think.

moody blue 1972 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

just got another one saying ' well done you fkn shredded me, now I know why they call them 6 pointers' - might be '52 who knows

Dont worry bud we got your back. No place for his bullying on the forum imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Totally agree, one game at a time and see were we are at the end, though technically not beating celtic last season actually did stop us winning the league.

Well we finished 12 points behind them, take the games we dropped points in outwith OF games at home alone. 6 points against Hibs, 2 points against Hearts, 5 against Killie, 3 against Hamilton and 3 against St Johnstone. If we had Gerrard as manager last season at this point I don’t think we would have dropped as many points and would maybe even be top by this point last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...