G.E.C.

Mcgregor

Tav             Goldson          McAuley       Halliday

Rossiter             Jack                Ejaria

Grezda                    Morelos                   Middleton

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think this one is a shoe-in. We will have to  be on our game and find a way to replace Arfield. They will be dangerous at set pieces but hopefully we’ll win by a couple at least. I’m not sure how many more 1 goal wins my blood pressure can take! 😂

Three high pressure games in 6 days. good job our fitness levels are superb. big home crowd should help. this will be a tough game they'll be choking to beat us 3 points all that matters. would love a big win but suspect it will be tight, hope we're about them from the start and get an early goal, not a game to concede and have to chase. give they cunts something to defend and they will. settle for any kind of win. , beating them will be so sweet and win we must.

2 hours ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Totally agree, one game at a time and see were we are at the end, though technically not beating celtic last season actually did stop us winning the league.

All ifs buts and maybes but the taigs lay doon for the sheep and hivs in the last few games last season had we been any closer they wouldn't have.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

What sort of idiot programmer wouldn't cover a Rangers v Aberdung game ffs 🙄

They can only show so many games a season at one stadium so that's why we hardly get home games shown. It's them at Motherwell tomorrow that's the live game. It's pathetic though these rules as its obvious what the biggest game is tomorrow and its one of the biggest fixtures in Scottish football 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Mcgregor

Tav             Goldson          McAuley       Halliday

Rossiter             Jack                Ejaria

Grezda                    Morelos                   Middleton

This line up does wonders for my OCD but we should be starting McCrorie over Rossiter. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

This line up does wonders for my OCD but we should be starting McCrorie over Rossiter. 

It is a toss up between the two of them with Arfield injured. And I just don't think Coulibaly has done enough recently to earn the start.

Tight game, Alfredo and Jack will need to be aware of ref tonight I feel, should though hopefully keep clean sheet with us nicking at least 1. Us winning and others dropping points will be a great night. 

Hopefully get at them from the off. They will sit deep and try to frustrate, so if we score early that throws their game plan and they will have to come out a bit more. 

We can't control what happens at fir park, so just need to concentrate on our game. No point waiting on favours from other teams, that wont be happening. For some reason Scottish football has a love in with those bastards. 

Archived