Berra blasts Lafferty

RosscoRFC87

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

I can’t help think it’s all a wee bit sinister. 

No one else gets shit for celebrating.

We just beat the early season pace setters on their own patch to go top of the league for the first time since 2011 and we go to our own fans to celebrate the result. How is this in any way a problem  

the reason it feels sinister is because it is singling out one group of people for different treatment and everyone agreeing that it’s ok to do it because it’s Rangers. 

This is absolutely prejudiced. Call it bigotry or sectarianism or whatever but Rangers are being marginalised and treated differently. It’s on the back of years of dehumanising Rangers and it’s fans and painting them as evil or somehow lesser than everyone else.

it is a dark path  

😂

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ach tbh i don't mind Berra, he had the hump about being beaten and saw an ex team mate celebrating (overly celebrating in his opinion) on Berra's team's pitch. I get his frustration.

But fuck him 😂

He's a massive bell end.

What tit wears a gumshield while playing football? That sums him and his pish stained team right up.

Ugly toad bastard

8 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

TBH it’s not what Berra has said that bothers me. He has actually not said much wrong at all. 

What bothers me is the way it’s reported. The way that Rangers celebrating is such a big deal when everyone else does much worse.  Christ other teams invade pitches, wipe their snot on our flags, tie scarves to our goalposts and nothing. Our players punch the air to our own fans or stretch out their arms and their is outrage  

Might be the wrong thread as Berra is just explaining why he was pissed off, but the point stands. 

Mate you don't need to convince me about dehumanization of our support, media bias etc. Just found it amusing in this thread you linked it to bigotry and sectarianism when really the highlighted part above is pretty much all it was.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate you don't need to convince me about dehumanization of our support, media bias etc. Just found it amusing in this thread you linked it to bigotry and sectarianism when really the highlighted part above is pretty much all it was.

Aye.  Fair point.  

Just a wee eruption of frustration that came out of the blue after a very positive result. 

1 hour ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

in that Windass interview recently he was saying about the time with Warburton they done us 4-0 and played Simply the best in their changing room after the game - makes this win even sweeter thinking about that and getting it right round them.

This

It’s ok for them to take the utter piss with a  lack of class  but we should be embarrassed when we win at their hovel with 10 men and go top of the league?

fuck off.

Lafferty is a Rangers player.

24 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I can’t help think it’s all a wee bit sinister. 

No one else gets shit for celebrating.

We just beat the early season pace setters on their own patch to go top of the league for the first time since 2011 and we go to our own fans to celebrate the result. How is this in any way a problem  

the reason it feels sinister is because it is singling out one group of people for different treatment and everyone agreeing that it’s ok to do it because it’s Rangers. 

This is absolutely prejudiced. Call it bigotry or sectarianism or whatever but Rangers are being marginalised and treated differently. It’s on the back of years of dehumanising Rangers and it’s fans and painting them as evil or somehow lesser than everyone else.

it is a dark path  

did you not know we are supposed to sit in the corner and be poked at .like one of those bears you see in eastern European zoo's. 

289905204_Berraoffside.thumb.jpg.0ae8126c4f89a32c2d8db56a77dd3cb1.jpg

Mind the time Michael (bellend) Stewart claimed Berra played a masterful offside trap, turns out they got that decision wrong too but why are the Rangers players celebrating a victory over one of our contenders at their own ground. Showing a bit of jubilation in victory is somehow bad again. Great victory, great celebrations on a great day for Rangers but here we have a supposed bigman acting like a spoiled child that cant handle defeat, utterly pathetic Christophe :megaanguish:

He complains that Alfredo was looking at him every high ball.

Of course he was you fucking idiot, he was checking out how close you were so he could react to the situation.

Poor loser, have some more time off and learn how to be magnanimous in defeat, something you should be used to with the amount of games Hearts lose.

13 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I’m just glad it seems that everyone, everywhere who has anything against Rangers are fucking raging and this makes me happy.

No one likes us.....we don’t care.

This is, like dignified silence, an outdated mindset which belongs in a pre-internet age.

propaganda is now beamed direct into people’s minds on multiple devices.  

I don’t advocate becoming needy “everyone please love us” snowflake mentality but we damn well better challenge injustice and inequality  

18 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

This is, like dignified silence, an outdated mindset which belongs in a pre-internet age.

propaganda is now beamed direct into people’s minds on multiple devices.  

I don’t advocate becoming needy “everyone please love us” snowflake mentality but we damn well better challenge injustice and inequality  

No

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Managers crying, players moaning, pundits spewing 

fucking love it. Long may it continue. 

Rub it into every cunt right in about them give no fucks what so ever. 

THIS😁.....tbh a couple of years ago I would have signed Berra for his no nonsense,old fashioned CH approach but now that he's shown himself to be a soft centered pussycat,I'm glad we didn't,lol 

2 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Nope, its more relevant now than ever, let them all fucking seethe, the more they seethe the better we'll have become.

We aint in a popularity contest fuck em all.