Berra blasts Lafferty

RosscoRFC87

2 hours ago, Bakbear said:

This is, like dignified silence, an outdated mindset which belongs in a pre-internet age.

propaganda is now beamed direct into people’s minds on multiple devices.  

I don’t advocate becoming needy “everyone please love us” snowflake mentality but we damn well better challenge injustice and inequality  

There is not any injustice or inequality in this, it’s Berra with sand in his fanny because the hearts team he captains finished 2nd best to us....again.

I won’t be getting on the ‘please love us’ bus or getting involved in the ‘everything offends me’ taig like victim patter.

Fuck Berra and fuck hearts and whoever else’s nose is out of joint because we are performing above their hopes and expectations.

4 hours ago, Bakbear said:

TBH it’s not what Berra has said that bothers me. He has actually not said much wrong at all. 

What bothers me is the way it’s reported. The way that Rangers celebrating is such a big deal when everyone else does much worse.  Christ other teams invade pitches, wipe their snot on our flags, tie scarves to our goalposts and nothing. Our players punch the air to our own fans or stretch out their arms and their is outrage  

Might be the wrong thread as Berra is just explaining why he was pissed off, but the point stands. 

Berra says that what Lafferty did is classless and Morelos is a dirty bastard but it doesn’t bother him,then goes on a 5 minute rant about both,the guy is a fuckin retard. 

18 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

There is not any injustice or inequality in this, it’s Berra with sand in his fanny because the hearts team he captains finished 2nd best to us....again.

I won’t be getting on the ‘please love us’ bus or getting involved in the ‘everything offends me’ taig like victim patter.

Fuck Berra and fuck hearts and whoever else’s nose is out of joint because we are performing above their hopes and expectations.

If we start getting under the skin to the  same level of the scum and Hivs . I will be one very happy man

Our records against both are horrendous .

29 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Lafferty should perhaps be more low-key until he actually offers a decent contribution to the team. He hasn't impressed me at all since he has returned. 

He was shite the first time round too apart from the end of each season. Not sure what folk were expecting. 

On 03/12/2018 at 10:55, bornabear said:

He complains that Alfredo was looking at him every high ball.

Of course he was you fucking idiot, he was checking out how close you were so he could react to the situation.

Poor loser, have some more time off and learn how to be magnanimous in defeat, something you should be used to with the amount of games Hearts lose.

The only way he would have noticed that Morelos was looking at him would have been if he (Berra ) was looking at Morelos, is that not the same!

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He made a hard job of making something look easy then. 

I thought he handled Morelos quite easily but then we played to Berras strengths on the ground Morelos would have done him every time for pace and skill.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

What is it with posters that state the exact opposite of what actually happened is if it then makes it a fact. 

No one trying to state as fact I'm given my opinion that Berra controlled the game against Morelos in the air you seem unable to accept opinions that differ from yours, Morelos would have been better if the team had put the ball to him on the deck.