Berra blasts Lafferty

RosscoRFC87

1 minute ago, Smile said:

No one trying to state as fact I'm given my opinion that Berra controlled the game against Morelos in the air you seem unable to accept opinions that differ from yours, Morelos would have been better if the team had put the ball to him on the deck. 

If he controlled it that much you need to tell Levein that. 

In my humble opinion Mo gave him a torrid time high ball or not. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If he controlled it that much you need to tell Levein that. 

In my humble opinion Mo gave him a torrid time high ball or not. 

Why would I tell Levein anything, First half Berra had Morelos under complete control as we played to his strengths that's my opinion you have one that's different I can accept that without needing a childish out about watching the same game.

17 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why would I tell Levein anything, First half Berra had Morelos under complete control as we played to his strengths that's my opinion you have one that's different I can accept that without needing a childish out about watching the same game.

Aye ok mate, you win I shall retire gracefully  👍

On 3 December 2018 at 11:27, STEPPS BOY said:

They’ve all had their fun bullying us, kicking us about and mocking us.

Not now though. The soft touches are gone.

This team and manager have a bit about them so fuck Berra, Hearts and all the rest!

This all the way. You wonder how these wets would have reacted to a team  like the 9 iar with Souness, Ferguson, Roberts, McCall etc All players that played for the team and were willing to face up to any team in the league.

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If we start getting under the skin to the  same level of the scum and Hivs . I will be one very happy man

Our records against both are horrendous .

Same, seeing popcorn teeth with that sad look on his face cheers me up no end, depending on how the results go it could be a brilliant end to the year if we put the diet taigs back in their box and finally get a turn against Rodgers outfit.

The last 4 games this year are massive for us.

4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Same, seeing popcorn teeth with that sad look on his face cheers me up no end, depending on how the results go it could be a brilliant end to the year if we put the diet taigs back in their box and finally get a turn against Rodgers outfit.

The last 4 games this year are massive for us.

Hopefullly our confidence and form has now turned significantly to do the business in all of these massive games  

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

#pray4Zlamal

This must have been a terrifying experience for the guy. You should be able to go to your work and not have to fear for your life like that. Can’t believe Arfield only gets a one game ban for this.