Tommy Robinson wasn't at the match yesterday.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Mate come on, you're better than this. If 50% of groups prosecuted were all Asian but Asians account for less than 15%, possibly even less than 10%, of the population of the country, what does that tell you? 

You're being ridiculous.

Yes, abusers can come from all backgrounds, classes, religious groups, ethnicities, etc but it's blindingly obvious child abuse is more prevalent in the Asian community. I don't know what you're trying to prove by pretending otherwise. 

That he;s focusing on smaller numbers of offenders based on their ethnic origin rather than on the scale of abuse.

8 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Man you are about 2 year behind everyone else on this stuff Dude, the next time you have a free couple of hours check out the politics section and even sometimes in the O.T there are loads and loads of threads about T R that you can see different opinions on. For your information the reason the likes of Rotherham and others took so long to be reported was exactly because of the stuff you are spouting here. No one done anything because if the identified the common link (Islam) they feared getting called racist in exactly the context you are using it. I really like some of your articles and I can see why some rail against your employer but I believe that you are entitled to your opinion but when it comes to T R then I am as equally supportive to his opinion which I don't always agree with either. For some reason I feel like T R freaking lawyer in here :pipe:. Off out, keep up the good articles :tu:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if i strongly disagree with it.

13 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Too little too late.

Your paedo loving rag is done.

Done? Oh wait are you one of these folk who think the biggest newspaper publisher in the country is fucked because of a global trend of print circulation going down? I'll let you in on a wee secret here. Papers have websites now and can attract a far wider audience than they ever could in print. Used to be a pain in the arse getting Scottish papers outside Scotland, all you need to do now is click on their website and it's sorted.

2 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Reported for acts against the LGBTQ community (remember the rainbow laces)  

I wouldn't refer to anyone from that community as a bum boy mate. I keep that description for the chaps from the politics section that like to feather-tickle SYLs arse.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Trying to avoid talking about the angry gnome then come in here and see this shit. Disgrass.

At least if you go in to the Politics Forum you can prepare yourself for the the sight of various fanatics sitting, rager in hand over a pic of SYR or The Donald. 

The prospect of stumbling upon that anywhere in the forum just isn't cricket. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Thank fuck he wasn't there. Guy's a lying racist career-criminal. He'll quickly return to obscurity thankfully.

In what way is he racist?  He may be the rest I don’t know, I’ve not seen anything racist from him.  Highlighting paedophile radical islamists in not racist. 

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

In what way is he racist?  He may be the rest I don’t know, I’ve not seen anything racist from him.  Highlighting paedophile radical islamists in not racist. 

When's he hunting the peadophile christians?

Anybody see him hanging about outside Torbett's trial or McCafferty's?

No live-streams from the court when his pal Leigh McMillan was on trial (and convicted) of abusing a child over a five-year period?

Give them a muslim sounding name and he'll be there in a flash.

Accusing 'every single muslim' of being behind 7/7.

His recent attempts at making the syrian boy who was attacked out to be a violent thug (Yaxley-Lennon is facing legal action over that one) for being attacked.

His belief that all muslims (and even many non-muslims who just happen to be brown) all share the same beliefs because they come from 'extremist countries'.

Then there's the sheer ridiculousness of his vehement opposition to illegal immigration (including asylum seekers) despite himself being convicted of attempting to enter America illegally).

Just now, The Dude said:

When's he hunting the peadophile christians?

Anybody see him hanging about outside Torbett's trial or McCafferty's?

No live-streams from the court when his pal Leigh McMillan was on trial (and convicted) of abusing a child over a five-year period?

Give them a muslim sounding name and he'll be there in a flash.

Accusing 'every single muslim' of being behind 7/7.

His recent attempts at making the syrian boy who was attacked out to be a violent thug (Yaxley-Lennon is facing legal action over that one) for being attacked.

His belief that all muslims (and even many non-muslims who just happen to be brown) all share the same beliefs because they come from 'extremist countries'.

Then there's the sheer ridiculousness of his vehement opposition to illegal immigration (including asylum seekers) despite himself being convicted of attempting to enter America illegally).

Again....what’s racist?  

Tommy Robinson has nothing to do with Rangers. He will have  individual people who support some of his views who also support Rangers or any other team for that matter.I think it easy to give the guy shit without trying to see his perspective based on where he lives and what his experiences are.He has committed crimes and served time but I do not think they are as serious as is being made out. If we just ignore dTommy's views because his criminal record you may as well ignore views of smart people like Stephen Fry too(fraud criminal record).I am glad Tommy speaks out rather than letting stuff get hushed up and would be great if mainstream media could do this more.