Tommy Robinson wasn't at the match yesterday.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

There's a clear difference between Islamic grooming gangs and old dodgy looking Arthur round the corner and you know it. 

There may well be, but there are plety of white grooming gangs in the UK. Could maybe start with the church he was brought up in...

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do. I've yet to see Yaxley-Lennon highlight white peadophiles or hang around outside their court cases trying to make a martyr of themselves. Perhaps as an white, irish catholic immigrant with a long list of criminal convictions he should call for his own sort to be deported from Britain too.

So its you thats making it about race then, I see. I sense a lot of anger in the way you say irish catholic immigrant, is he not allowed an opinion because of that, who did he call to be deported ? ( Jihadist's to be honest I am with him on that ) T R seems to have triggered you here. " white, irish catholic immigrant with a long list of criminal convictions he should call for his own sort to be deported from Britain too " with that statement the nil by mouth mob will be after you now too :pipe:

9 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

So its you thats making it about race then, I see. I sense a lot of anger in the way you say irish catholic immigrant, is he not allowed an opinion because of that, who did he call to be deported ? ( Jihadist's to be honest I am with him on that ) T R seems to have triggered you here. " white, irish catholic immigrant with a long list of criminal convictions he should call for his own sort to be deported from Britain too " with that statement the nil by mouth mob will be after you now too :pipe:

I'm Kinda shocked the poster holds such strong Racist views I'm shaking my head here.

Just now, thebluedoo said:

Well no, it's Yaxley-Lennon making it about race by only highlighting those who aren't white and he believes are muslim (although there's been a few occasions where he's even got that wrong).

He's called at various points for all muslims, wanted immigration stopped (despite a conviction himself for entering America illegally and breaching their immigration laws) and peadophiles (as long as they are brown). Weird he'll not call for the catholic priests involved in similar to be deported. Or highlight his former EDL colleagues convicted of sexually abusing children.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There really are. Half of the groups prosecuted were all-asian. 40% were either all-white or contained multiple ethnicities.

Mate come on, you're better than this. If 50% of groups prosecuted were all Asian but Asians account for less than 15%, possibly even less than 10%, of the population of the country, what does that tell you? 

You're being ridiculous.

Yes, abusers can come from all backgrounds, classes, religious groups, ethnicities, etc but it's blindingly obvious child abuse is more prevalent in the Asian community. I don't know what you're trying to prove by pretending otherwise. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I don't like him either but you're being slightly disingenuous here. Of course there are peadophiles of all races but it'd be silly to try and suggest there isn't a specific problem with grooming gangs, within the Pakistani community. The fact is their victims are almost always white and there is clearly a racially aggrivated aspect, of already repulsive crimes. Added to that is the fact that, in Rotheram certainly, crimes were ignored or swept under he carpet due to the race of the perpetrators. That is obscene.

He's a jumped up little chav but like it or not, he's absolutely correct when it comes to these grooming gangs. It's a damning indictment of the authorities and our political class that he's one of the few who will go near it. Too many of them happy to let children suffer rather than speak out and potentially have the Guardian comments section against them. Weak willed, pandering cunts. 

BTW I enjoyed your most recent article, good stuff. 

There's no disputing there are issues in certain areas where it is predominantly asian groups responsible. There are others (Scotland in particular) where that is far lower and it is whites (or groups of mixed ethnicity) who are responsible. According to recent figures around half of all groups prosecuted for grooming and abusing vulnerable kids in the UK were all-asian and 20% were all white (a total of 229 asians and 70 white). When it comes to long-standing peadophilic interests in a child regardless of their vulnerability it is almost 100% white males (over 2000).

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well no, it's Yaxley-Lennon making it about race by only highlighting those who aren't white and he believes are muslim (although there's been a few occasions where he's even got that wrong).

Man you are about 2 year behind everyone else on this stuff Dude, the next time you have a free couple of hours check out the politics section and even sometimes in the O.T there are loads and loads of threads about T R that you can see different opinions on. For your information the reason the likes of Rotherham and others took so long to be reported was exactly because of the stuff you are spouting here. No one done anything because if the identified the common link (Islam) they feared getting called racist in exactly the context you are using it. I really like some of your articles and I can see why some rail against your employer but I believe that you are entitled to your opinion but when it comes to T R then I am as equally supportive to his opinion which I don't always agree with either. For some reason I feel like T R freaking lawyer in here :pipe:. Off out, keep up the good articles :tu: