Tommy Robinson wasn't at the match yesterday.

On 05/12/2018 at 02:21, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

He left because they wouldn't let his black mate join. Racist as fuck that eh

It had a no blacks policy WHEN HE JOINED. It was embedded in the party constitution. He was, allegedly, the only man in Britain who didn't know it was a whites only party. It said it explicitly on their own bloody website.

Either he knew, and he's a racist, or he didn't, and he's a fucking idiot.

6 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Indeed. The difference is that Arthur pairs up in twos with Nigel and never makes it onto the news because the audience wants to hear about Abdul and his four brothers.

You don’t often post shite. But the above is, indeed, shite.

7 hours ago, A.T.G said:

You don’t often post shite. But the above is, indeed, shite.

It is an accurate description of the collaboration dynamic of white British Vs Asian/Asian British grooming gangs. Whites make up the vast majority of British child abusers, but they also tend to work alone or else in small rings of two or three people. Asian grooming gangs tend to be much larger and make for much more shocking news stories. Since the discussion became exclusively about the large gangs, the smaller gangs and individuals seem to have been forgotten, and if, on the rare occasions anybody draws attention to the religion of those small, white grooming gangs in the UK, as on this forum, it is exclusively to blame Catholicism alone, rather than Christianity, funnily enough, so we can avoid tarring Christians as nonces like we do with Muslims.

Feel free to explain why what I said was shite though. I'd be happy to change my mind if you have some facts that contradict it.

47 minutes ago, JamieD said:

It is an accurate description of the collaboration dynamic of white British Vs Asian/Asian British grooming gangs. Whites make up the vast majority of British child abusers, but they also tend to work alone or else in small rings of two or three people. Asian grooming gangs tend to be much larger and make for much more shocking news stories. Since the discussion became exclusively about the large gangs, the smaller gangs and individuals seem to have been forgotten, and if, on the rare occasions anybody draws attention to the religion of those small, white grooming gangs in the UK, as on this forum, it is exclusively to blame Catholicism alone, rather than Christianity, funnily enough, so we can avoid tarring Christians as nonces like we do with Muslims.

Feel free to explain why what I said was shite though. I'd be happy to change my mind if you have some facts that contradict it.

The part where you said the audience wants to hear about Abdul and his 4 brothers. It’s like you are saying there is a national racist agenda in most of the UK which is just simply inaccurate.

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

The part where you said the audience wants to hear about Abdul and his 4 brothers. It’s like you are saying there is a national racist agenda in most of the UK which is just simply inaccurate.

I didn't say anything about racism. There is a relatively strong appetite for negative press about Muslims, yes. British people, when polled, admit in far higher numbers to prejudice against Muslims than any other ethnic/religious group, and this is reflected in the coverage sold to them by the mass media. Of course, these two reinforce each other. A news story about a gang of 12 Muslim men raping teenage girls is much more sensational news than four news stories about four gangs of three white Christian rapists, where even if their affiliation to, say, the Catholic church is mentioned, it's always implied that the church's role was organisational protection, not some kind of cultural or theological influence in the crimes themselves.

7 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I didn't say anything about racism. There is a relatively strong appetite for negative press about Muslims, yes. British people, when polled, admit in far higher numbers to prejudice against Muslims than any other ethnic/religious group, and this is reflected in the coverage sold to them by the mass media. Of course, these two reinforce each other. A news story about a gang of 12 Muslim men raping teenage girls is much more sensational news than four news stories about four gangs of three white Christian rapists, where even if their affiliation to, say, the Catholic church is mentioned, it's always implied that the church's role was organisational protection, not some kind of cultural or theological influence in the crimes themselves.

Absolutely do not agree. 

On 03/12/2018 at 17:57, thebluedoo said:

Racist, Dude really :facepalm: you must know the difference between race and religion ? Anyway its nothing to do with Rangers so should be moved from the bears den imo 

Also an Ex BNP member, so probably had some strong racial opinions at the very least at some point

• 2 months later...
On 08/12/2018 at 22:40, RJMcGregor said:

Also an Ex BNP member, so probably had some strong racial opinions at the very least at some point

I’m no expert but are nationalist parties aligned with race?

The condemnation of this guy by some baffles me...

Condem his methods, his ability to articulate by all means but the issue he is highlighting is surely one everyone would support?

2 minutes ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

Condem his methods, his ability to articulate by all means but the issue he is highlighting is surely one everyone would support?

Bizarre bump for someone who just joined

1 hour ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

No

17 hours ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

Just look up the BNP policies

32 minutes ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

Do they still exist? 

I know they were anti immigration, that’s all I know but they isn’t a racist policy though I’ll take your word they may had some

You're right mate, your words have completely changed my viewpoint.

Just now, VentyFour said:

Could never have guessed.

Thank you I don’t make it obvious.

I mean I could just jump on a bandwagon and condemn people who stand up for what they think is right and make it sound like I know what I’m talking about but I don’t.