Tommy Robinson wasn't at the match yesterday.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Nah he's a hero mate, saviour of the working class etc etc

Something like that

He boils my piss.

He has fucked up his own life so he's recognised that apart from turning wannabee Geordie Shore types orange he can make money off the working class of Britain by pushing Daily Mailesque bigotry.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I do. I've yet to see Yaxley-Lennon highlight white peadophiles or hang around outside their court cases trying to make a martyr of themselves. Perhaps as an white, irish catholic immigrant with a long list of criminal convictions he should call for his own sort to be deported from Britain too.

I’ve yet to see gangs of indigenous British people outside and inside our courtrooms blaming the victims and supporting the beasts,I’ve yet to hear about British local politicians giving support and character references to to paedophiles. The MSM didn’t tell us about that TR did. The kid who was pushed over and had water poured over him was portrayed as an angel by you cunts in the media TRgives the bigger picture, btw if that kid had been white do you think cretinous virtue signaling idiots would fire £160,000 into a kitty for him? The people who call TR a racist, for exposing what’s going on, are the same as the scum who squwack point scoring if anyone dares mention the paedopile ring that even Stevie fuckin Wonder could see was connected to Celti FC. shame Stevie doesn’t work in the Scottish media.

45 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Still waiting on the dude showing me racism. 

Listen to what he says. His conflation of immigrants and islamic terror. The weird insistence on exclusively highlighting muslim grooming gangs when there are there are plenty of white ones. Being a member of the BNP.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Listen to what he says. His conflation of immigrants and islamic terror. The weird insistence on exclusively highlighting muslim grooming gangs when there are there are plenty of white ones. Being a member of the BNP.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

There are 'white gangs' but maybe this article points to there being a specific issue with certain ethnicities? Its hardly from a right wing perspective either.

Maybe if you'd been bought up in Luton you'd have a very different perspective on the situation. While I don't subscribe to all of his opinions and his tactics he is voicing the frustrations and sense of injustice felt by an increasingly marginalised section of society. Far too easy to run away from problems because you dont like the messenger, even when there is validity to be found in whats being said.

5 hours ago, gsa said:

I don't like him either but you're being slightly disingenuous here. Of course there are peadophiles of all races but it'd be silly to try and suggest there isn't a specific problem with grooming gangs, within the Pakistani community. The fact is their victims are almost always white and there is clearly a racially aggrivated aspect, to already repulsive crimes. Added to that is the fact that, in Rotheram certainly, crimes were ignored or swept under he carpet due to the race of the perpetrators. That is obscene.

He's a jumped up little chav but like it or not, he's absolutely correct when it comes to these grooming gangs. It's a damning indictment of the authorities and our political class that he's one of the few who will go near it. Too many of them happy to let children suffer rather than speak out and potentially have the Guardian comments section against them. Weak willed, pandering cunts. 

:tu:

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

So again...you’ve still not provided me with anything racist he said. 

On 03/12/2018 at 16:04, The Dude said:

He left because they wouldn't let his black mate join. Racist as fuck that eh

On 03/12/2018 at 18:16, BridgeIsBlue said:

There's a clear difference between Islamic grooming gangs and old dodgy looking Arthur round the corner and you know it. 

Indeed. The difference is that Arthur pairs up in twos with Nigel and never makes it onto the news because the audience wants to hear about Abdul and his four brothers.

All the evidence suggests white British paedophiles tend to walk in small groups and Asian ones in larger groups. Why anyone thinks this is a moral rather than a logistic distinction is beyond me.