H&H Sheep Reaction

BridgeIsBlue

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Enjoy your podcasts mate. Always very objective and balanced.

Particularly agree with your comment "no one to drive us". Personally feel we are weakened by having Tav as captain as he simply isn't a leader of men. 

The amount of passing straight to the opposition by us gets worse every game.

Rossiter McCrorie and Docherty are in the same mould as the rest , not good enough. If Gerrard is being allowed to spend in January he better be making better signings than he has done up till now........

21 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Enjoy your podcasts mate. Always very objective and balanced.

Particularly agree with your comment "no one to drive us". Personally feel we are weakened by having Tav as captain as he simply isn't a leader of men. 

That ain't me :lol:

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

That pass when Ejaria was trying to find Middleton and just skewed it out the park.....I was in actual disbelief how poor an attempt it was to find an unmarked guy 10 yards away

He'd chucked it by then. That should have been a much belated final act in the game for him.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He'd chucked it by then. That should have been a much belated final act in the game for him.

Two games ago should have been the much belated final act in the season for him. 

Not sure if you are one of his fans or not - I can't remember - but IMO he offers nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Two games ago should have been the much belated final act in the season for him. 

Not sure if you are one of his fans or not - I can't remember - but IMO he offers nothing. 

I'd have him in my 5aside team, but he shouldn't be playing for us.

45 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

That pass when Ejaria was trying to find Middleton and just skewed it out the park.....I was in actual disbelief how poor an attempt it was to find an unmarked guy 10 yards away

That was by far the worst but there was a few occasions he could have slid Middelton in down the line and he played it to is feet or behind him.

2 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

I never miss David Edgar and his wee face, happy or sad.  I reckon last night he had to gather himself before putting that one out. Not easy.

see he's trying to grow those terrible sideburns into a beard looks to be struggling. wee hipster beard maybe.

I like listening to David Edgars post match thoughts as they are usually pretty near my thoughts, the euphoria after a win and the suicidal thoughts after a defeat on social media does my tits in, Edgar is probably from the same era as me pre Rangers Media etc when you chewed the fat over the game on the way home with your mates without pouncing on a keyboard high as a kite or the other way typing away whatever shite is flying around your head at the time, better way to be imo.

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I like listening to David Edgars post match thoughts as they are usually pretty near my thoughts, the euphoria after a win and the suicidal thoughts after a defeat on social media does my tits in, Edgar is probably from the same era as me pre Rangers Media etc when you chewed the fat over the game on the way home with your mates without pouncing on a keyboard high as a kite or the other way typing away whatever shite is flying around your head at the time, better way to be imo.

Same era as me... albeit a couple of years older...

He is great at summing up our thoughts. We all know it is @BridgeIsBlue