Scum haven't taken tickets for the 29th (Rumour)

KingKirk

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously hope we never let them have the full stand again.No matter what stunts they pull .And whoever they canvass to put pressure on us 

Get all these bheastly fans to fuck as far as I'm concerned 

The irony is .They come to our ground and they will be given the 5 star red carpet treatment from the pigs .Who will face us up on our home ground ,just like they do when we go to their dump 

No drama, if they don't take the seats we can get a big flag to go over their section (they are used to covering seats in flags) and put all the faces of all the Paedo bastards that club has had. Maybe a BJK and FTP and the bottom for a sig.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I seriously hope we never let them have the full stand again.No matter what stunts they pull .And whoever they canvass to put pressure on us 

Get all these bheastly fans to fuck as far as I'm concerned 

The irony is .They come to our ground and they will be given the 5 star red carpet treatment from the pigs .Who will face us up on our home ground ,just like they do when we go to their dump 

Some are thinking this is liewell trying to push for our allocation to be binned at the chamber of secrets 

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

No drama, if they don't take the seats we can get a big flag to go over their section (they are used to covering seats in flags) and put all the faces of all the Paedo bastards that club has had. Maybe a BJK and FTP and the bottom for a sig.

That would be considerably stupid considering that they should be sold to fans

Why would you invite fenian neighbours that you cannot stand into your house,when you know they were going to trash the place and sing fenian songs.
GET THEM TO FUCK FOR EVER.
Big Dave said he will not reverse the decision.
Watch us playing on the telly ya smelly fuckin tramps.
You usually do.

11 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

There’s nothing better than seeing everyone walking up the stairs to their seat and shouting abuse at the fuckers will be sadly missed.

the tarriers will be sadly missed????

iv seen some ridiculous posts on here but fuck me!!

18 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

There’s nothing better than seeing everyone walking up the stairs to their seat and shouting abuse at the fuckers will be sadly missed.

What??? You would rather shout abuse at them than see our stadium full of our own fans?  :headscratch:

Archived