Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ab4113

Blantyre RSC

If anyone is local and at a loose end tomorrow night, its our 25th year Anniversary Doo, in the Cemetery Hall in High Blantyre,

£15 a ticket, Speaker , singer , DJ and Hot Buffet, but best of all, you get to buy me a drink😁

Fuxsake we all must stay in some nice areas, after the comments above, if you are not interested thats fine, but you will miss my company😂

On 07/12/2018 at 08:19, ab4113 said:

If anyone is local and at a loose end tomorrow night, its our 25th year Anniversary Doo, in the Cemetery Hall in High Blantyre,

£15 a ticket, Speaker , singer , DJ and Hot Buffet, but best of all, you get to buy me a drink😁

Have a cracking night 👍

4 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Work in High Blantyre on my way there just now actually. When this jobs finished I hope I never have to return to the shitehole again.

Moan down the road to my house wully.

1 hour ago, ab4113 said:

Fuxsake we all must stay in some nice areas, after the comments above, if you are not interested thats fine, but you will miss my company😂

You've taken it all in your stride mate

1 hour ago, ab4113 said:

Well done mate, showed utter contempt for them.

6 hours ago, wully said:

Moan down the road to my house wully.

Sorry us fellow bears don't live in such executive area's as yourself but we still keep on supporting through our poverty 

On 07/12/2018 at 08:19, ab4113 said:

👍

Good on you and your fellow members mate ... hope you all have a great night  .... nice to see the blue flag flying high in High Blantyre.

:UK:

10 hours ago, ab4113 said:

Hope it’s a great night mate. WATP 

12 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Fucking get him telt mate

I was put back in my box no doubt about that. That'll teach me for mocking how the other half live.