league table

gman

Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. 

Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes...

_104676036_table.jpg

wtf is this? 

is this meant to be games in 2018 from last season and this season? wouldn't put it past the BBC to spout this shite to make the taigs look better than they are.

any way i only take this as a wee sly dig from big brenda baws. 

kilmarnock are 1 point infront of us and them yet we have a game in hand and they have 2. 

that lot in the east are fucking arrogant raging cunts. we better fucking get #55 this season.

Just now, JM1872 said:

Table over the calendar year 2018? 

aye makes sense now but who the fuck even does that? the season didn't start in january 1st did it? the bbc are just trying to make celtic look better than they are.

12 minutes ago, WillJoe said:

_104676036_table.jpg

wtf is this? 

is this meant to be games in 2018 from last season and this season? wouldn't put it past the BBC to spout this shite to make the taigs look better than they are.

kilmarnock are 1 point infront of us and them yet we have a game in hand and they have 2. 

that lot in the east are fucking arrogant raging cunts. we better fucking get #55 this season.

Now this is what I want to see of someone's 8th post :tu:

19 minutes ago, WillJoe said:

_104676036_table.jpg

wtf is this? 

When did you have your reading by-pass.

Don't worry, maybe Santa will give you some crayons this year.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Actually surprised we are that close to be honest. 

Rangers in "not as shite as we are led to believe by the press" shocker. Just shows we aren't that far behind them. Though that's bad on us that Killie would lead that table. Would

Also shows the Scottish media do have an agenda against us 

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

This Clark character will be shoe in for the Tim job once Brendan fucks off to mid table EPL mediocrity in the summer.

I was reading yesterday over 38 games the filth record 78 points and Kilmarnock record is 75 that's some job done by Clarke on a limited budget.