SFA to hold summit over refereeing

Brubear

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Of course every ref makes mistakes, of course in the digital age of cameras at every conceivable angle highlights said mistakes more than ever, no one is questioning that, and it’s fair to say there are questionable decisions in just about every game. The point being made is that managers of 4 clubs question decions that we’re made over the last few days and all of a sudden there is a SFA summit to try and appease them, we make a ligitimate complaint after a bizarre wrongful sending off and were sanctioned for it. Are you not concerned by that ? Are we not right to highlight that or is this just another case of paranoia in your opinion? What will it take for you to see what everycunt else does or are you one that’s so blind you just refuse to see ? 

Aye but Levein was charged too for his comments towards Morelos and refs after our game.

Oh no wait....

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye but Levein was charged too for his comments towards Morelos and refs after our game.

Oh no wait....

Must admit I’ve not been looking for that and been flat out at work the last few days and drunk now but was sort of expecting that to happen as the week progressed. You honestly saying he’s not been pulled up for that outburst? Ha ha fuck sake 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Must admit I’ve not been looking for that and been flat out at work the last few days and drunk now but was sort of expecting that to happen as the week progressed. You honestly saying he’s not been pulled up for that outburst? Ha ha fuck sake 

It's oh, so, quiet...

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What about playing against 12 or 13 men? 😂 It's fucking scandalous 😂.

As is him getting away with it :anger:

Ach maybe I've missed it too...

Kind of already knew I hadn’t missed it to be fair lol. Your right it’s fucking scandalous, shocking no, scandalous aye. 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Oh no wait....

Seen a report saying it was still being reviewed by the compliance officer. 

If he walks away without any charge. It's clear bias. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Seen a report saying it was still being reviewed by the compliance officer. 

If he walks away without any charge. It's clear bias. 

How long does it take to review?  All the interviews are on camera and tape. Watch and listen, maybe even a few times, then make the decision.  

Thank f**k the compliance officer wouldn't be using var...................would need to have sleeping bags at the game

3 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

How long does it take to review?  All the interviews are on camera and tape. Watch and listen, maybe even a few times, then make the decision.  

Thank f**k the compliance officer wouldn't be using var...................would need to have sleeping bags at the game

Apparently it's not time sensitive for the SFA compliance officer.

He's clearly guilty of breaching rules. If this was Gerrard how quickly would the charges be issued. 

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

Our offer of sanctions came on the Wednesday after the game. The fact it’s now nearly Sunday suggests it’s not going to be mentioned. 

Thats the problem with var, I remember the first game in the English FA cup it was trialed, Chelsea v Norwich, Chelsea had a cleat penalty, ref handed it to panel they advised him no, the tv panel at half time all said it was definitely a pen and it was clear so it’s still down to somecunts discretion and not 100%. Fuck me the media in Scotland didn’t have a problem with stokes punching tav and throwing him by the throat to the floor so it’ll be the same cunts watching the video. We’re fucked regardless so fuck leviens idea of our Europe money paying for it 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

That’s would be her they used to work for celtics lawyers? Nothing to see here 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You can play FIFA 2019 with "House Rules". Proper old school fitba with no ref, fouls, penalties or offsides.  I like to switch it on without telling my pals when they are drunk to see if they notice. One of my mates calls it "jail rules":mutley:

Anyhow, it is much more fun. Cunts stop diving when they realise leg breaks go unpunished and no cunt can say they were cheated by the non-existant ref . We should maybe bring the idea up at the summit.

Played it with the wee man and was absolutely hopeless, usually a decent game but he scudded me.

32 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Skelped his Da. :mutley:

I enjoy the odd match. Only game mode where I don't get at least one red and 5 yellows per match.

Wee shit's getting too good at it, last week he beat me 4-0 and no excuses cos I was Rangers like always and he went Galatasaray for the first time:lol:

I do the seasons online, it's good but even better when you get an old firm.

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

.. a thread to bring out the paranoid! 

The EPL has some of the best refs in the world and every week MOTD spends half the program discussing refereeing decisions. 

Even VAR at the World Cup ( which helped)   Had many decisions where panels discussed whether the referees VAR aided decision was right.

i think we just need to accept refs are flawed humans, prone to mistakes, and take the Walter Smith view point of you’ve got to be good enough to win no matter the referees performance. It’s that simple. 

That would be nice to try if we were allowed to keep 11 players on the field.

13 hours ago, They Gnu said:

But no summit on hundreds of children being abused by a paedophile ring, operating in plain sight, at a member club, all about priorities I suppose.

They will always sweep that under the carpet simply because if they admit it,  they are admitting they are liable which means paying out to the victims.  They are pathetic money scrimping cowards.  Fact.  

16 hours ago, Brubear said:

So the tarriers complain about an offside goal against Motherwell, Aberdeen complain about Cosgrove sending off and hearts complain about our goal against them and the penalty against St Johnstone. What happens the SFA are to hold a summit on the subject. We complain about the most ridiculous sending off in years and what happens. The SFA levy charges against us.

If that was in a TV drama people would say it want believable. 

How can the charges stand if other clubs have now complained about the standards of refs? The SFA are gearing up to install VAR in all premier league games which will imo give Rangers a fighting chance of winning the league without losing points to poor refereeing decisions.  Installing VAR will also make the game more view-able to an international audience, as it will stamp out the blatantly obvious decisions that go against us due to poor refereeing.

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Wee shit's getting too good at it, last week he beat me 4-0 and no excuses cos I was Rangers like always and he went Galatasaray for the first time:lol:

I do the seasons online, it's good but even better when you get an old firm.

I usually win the Glasgow Derbies. Mostly by head butting the caflik cunt next to me.

Fifa is ok 2. Playoffs soon...

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I would say that's a fair post from you BP9 with clearly reasonable points

The only thing is . This is corrupt Scotland . And no one is ever going to convince my para head that it's not

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.😎

11 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Of course every ref makes mistakes, of course in the digital age of cameras at every conceivable angle highlights said mistakes more than ever, no one is questioning that, and it’s fair to say there are questionable decisions in just about every game. The point being made is that managers of 4 clubs question decions that we’re made over the last few days and all of a sudden there is a SFA summit to try and appease them, we make a ligitimate complaint after a bizarre wrongful sending off and were sanctioned for it. Are you not concerned by that ? Are we not right to highlight that or is this just another case of paranoia in your opinion? What will it take for you to see what everycunt else does or are you one that’s so blind you just refuse to see ? 

Everyone doesn’t see the bias - just the paranoid on here. Ask any other supporter if any other team about ref bias - they’ll tell you how ‘they’ get picked on and how we get the majority of the decisions in our favour!!! 

Football is a fast paced sport, refereed by guys that are human and make mistakes - mistakes are random so it can seem at times that more mistakes are applied to one team ( say us) but that’s a long way from any intentional, or unintentional bias.

there are folk on this thread that think that refers have been told to make sure we win nothing - do you really subscribe to that nonsense? 

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I would say that's a fair post from you BP9 with clearly reasonable points

The only thing is . This is corrupt Scotland . And no one is ever going to convince my para head that it's not

... :lol: 

... and I would say your second sentence smacks of paranoia! :pipe: 

13 hours ago, Brubear said:

My point isn't whether we get better or poorer decisions than other teams as I genuinely  believe refs are just bad and some you win some you lose. My point is the SFA response to complaints regarding refereeing standards. We have been charged we accusing Collum of being biased but to the best of my knowledge and reading articles I cannot find one point where we or any of Rangers staff have suggested bias and certainly didn't state that in our letter to the SFA. 

There is no doubting the SFA is pretty incompetent as well - some daft ideas abound but this concept we are deliberately being picked on is daft.