SFA to hold summit over refereeing

Brubear

8 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

It seems to be they make more 'mistakes" against us than other teams. so it is my opinion that the refs in Scotland are shite and that they do show more bias against us than other teams.  It also appears that punishments are heavier towards us than other teams.

Is that fair?

It’s certainly a valid opinion - I don’t agree with your opinion but there is nothing to fault in your presentation of your argument! 

6 hours ago, Dickie said:

There is no cunt on here has a higher opinion of themselves than you. You continually talk down to people “try learning to read” or  “good lad “ to CB. Because someone is perhaps better educated than others does not mean they are smarter(maybe not a fact but it’s my opinion). I know you come on here for some perverse reason just to argue with people and most of the time it’s just for attention but all your effort to make yourself different only makes you out to be an obnoxious prick.

Damm - I was trying for patronising! 

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so you think we are the dirtiest team in the league then, that’s good to know. 

As for the “good lad” dig, I’ve learned to accept condescending bullshit from Yes voting republican muppets like yourself. For some weird reason all you idiots think because you voted Yes you are somehow superior to anyone that didn’t, not unsurprisingly though that is just more bullshit. 

Nice rant - hope it helped. 

3 hours ago, Bears said:

And what facts could be offered in this situation be offered in this matter that you also could consider as acceptable? Think of it like a Venn diagram - anything in the middle? One other issue... what constitutes a fact? Not all facts are of a material nature like your specs. Who gets to decide? You? Me? Online poll? Can I guess that you would like to be the arbiter of all facts/not and that those who disagree will be in the 'paranoid' camp?

I agree that there a lot of poor decisions against us - I agree that the SFA are wankers. I would like to see better refereeing and more transparent processes and decision making at the SFA. We ( I think) both agree on those things. 

Where ( I think) we disagree Is that those bad decisions are some how ‘just becuase’ we are Rangers. I don’t think there is deliberate ( or even unconscious )bias against us. Folk look at those poor decisions and draw a different conclusion to me as to why they happened. 

43 minutes ago, Bears said:

Your line 2 of quote 2 completely contradicts line 1 of quote 1. I've even bolded it to make it clear.

Which makes the smartarse jibes about how intelligent you are compared to the rest of us rather entertaining, in a non-schadenfreude manner of course. :whistle:

No my English is perfectly good - here is an example - my tadger is 5.5 in Long in its fully aroused state ( like when I see pictures of Wee Nicola sturgeon) - that’s a measurable fact - I tell people I have a big  dick  - that is me giving my opinion on the size of my tadger - and yet the reality is  it’s only ( at best) an average size Dick! 

( Cue comments about how I am a big dick etc)