***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one can’t wait for Thursday not only because I have a ticket but I genuinely feel Europe has been a welcome distraction from our league form rather than a hinderance.

Its a cup final, we have nothing to lose if we don’t get through it won’t be because of Thursdays result it will be down to taking 1 point off Spartak. 

Rapid are not a great side and will be cautious knowing a draw is all they need. 

2-1 to the famous!!

I wouldn't be surprised to see huge difference in performance to the garbage of the last 2 games. 

A win would be huge and provide more funds to hopefully go into the squad. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Halliday Jack Arfield

Kent Morelos Grezda

2-1 win 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see huge difference in performance to the garbage of the last 2 games. 

A win would be huge and provide more funds to hopefully go into the squad. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Halliday Jack Arfield

Kent Morelos Grezda

2-1 win 

Halliday on the right side of midfield in such a big game. People just can't wait to shoehorn this guy into our team for some reason.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Halliday on the right side of midfield in such a big game. People just can't wait to shoehorn this guy into our team for some reason.

At least with halliday we know he'll work his arse off and IMO he's been one of our better players recently.

I'd use him and Jack more central with Arfield allowed to go foward in a attacking mid role. 

Other options are coulibaly or ejiara both have been rotten recently. Rossiter I'm sure isn't registered for euro games. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

At least with halliday we know he'll work his arse off and IMO he's been one of our better players recently.

I'd use him and Jack more central with Arfield allowed to go foward in a attacking mid role. 

Other options are coulibaly or ejiara both have been rotten recently. Rossiter I'm sure isn't registered for euro games. 

Rossiter is not registered mate.Coulibaly & Ejaria have been awful but they do play better in Europe because there is a lot more space as teams actually try to win games.

Archived