***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Simply not good enough.

Technically poor, decision making is beyond poor, only a matter of time before McGregors distribution got us in trouble. 

The 2 games against Moscow left us a mountain to climb. 

Dundee play the ball out from the back yet we kick it out to the half way touch lines, I just don’t get it 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

our squad is assembled by players who couldn’t make it as regulars in their last team

I get that... but a bit of leadership would take us that bit further.  I can accept going out of Europe but I can't for the life of me neck the fact that we went out to a team that is every bit as poor as I've seen in Europe.

State of some folk on here. Aye it's disappointing but for fuck sake look what we had to go through to get here. 4 qualifying rounds and getting to the final game before our fate is decided. Cunts saying we are going backwards. Honest to fuck man.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't stand the "you'd have taken going into the last game with a chance of going through" crowd.

The players have fucked it in both Spartak games and now this one.

Quality just isn't there from enough of them.

Arfield works hard but he has fuck all quality on the ball or in doing anything in the final third. Middleton is woeful. Grezda wouldn't get a game for a English league one team.

Mcgregor, Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Jack and Morelos. Get every other one of the cunts to fuck and get better players in.

The 3 teams we came up against were all dross , its sickening to go out to them we are just not good enough.......

europe run was unexpected 

but

tav is never a captain and most of his corners/free kicks don't beat the first man

the guy is a loser and should never be a Rangers captain

hope when davis comes we at least have a quality midfielder to tell the rest where were going wrong

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I must be watching another game....we created fuck all! The keeper didnt make a save. 

He had a couple of decent ones to be fair.

But not nearly enough to do considering we had to win tonight.

We're just not good enough, our midfield create nothing and wingers like middleton are miles away from what we need, that's why we can't play through teams, our best chance again falls to a defender from a set piece. It's surprising considering Gerrard as a player was pure class, as a manager hes so nieve, his subs are to late and most of them wrong imo. Worrying times for him now. 

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

We rely on Tav but his crossing is pathetic, when he is playing alongside Candeias we have 2 wide guys who can't cross a ball. The midfield lacks any form if creativity with players like Coulibaly making us no more than a man down. 

I honestly believe Tav is a jinx 

.He is s loser being our captain .He always keeps his worst times for our big games 

I'm sick of hearing how fucking good he is 

We have won sweet fuck all in years and he has been here playing in all these games 

The second half ,we had poor players but cmon .If we are ever going to be winners.He absolutely will never be in our side .Never 

Just now, Zappa6995 said:

And played who exactly, the only saving grace is that we wont have to witness being dismantled by a real team.

Maribor are a good team, as are villareal, rapid vienna and spartak moscow.

We held our own against them all.  The results just didn't go our way.

Are you trying to say Villareal and spartak moscow aren't "real teams"?  The spartak team are worth about 90 million quid ffs.

The main reason I’m annoyed about tonight is because it’s so hard to qualify I don’t know when we’ll have this opportunity again but overall the squad have done well, was a shame we just couldn’t do enough in the Spartak games. Tonight was always going to be a huge task going away from home needing a win.

Archived