Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

Can't stand the "you'd have taken going into the last game with a chance of going through" crowd.

The players have fucked it in both Spartak games and now this one.

Quality just isn't there from enough of them.

Arfield works hard but he has fuck all quality on the ball or in doing anything in the final third. Middleton is woeful. Grezda wouldn't get a game for a English league one team.

Mcgregor, Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Jack and Morelos. Get every other one of the cunts to fuck and get better players in.

Vision, The No.9 and Supersonic like this

3 games in a row where we’ve done the same thing every game without success. No movement, creativity or composure. Every time we get forward it’s the same thing, pass to the wing and either a cross that doesn’t beat its man or if it does there’s no one who can get on the end of it anyway. 

The question is who’s not learning, Gerrard or the players?

Bad Robot, The No.9 and surfsup2 like this

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Fucking pish we need better midfielder's for a start, bring in mcrorie from nowhere fuck. 

exactly,some of gerrard's decisions are very strange to say the least. some of his sub making is bizzare 

OK we have lost and are out but how far have we come. SG only 6 months into the job and great progress surely. He is sizing up his squad and knows who has the stomach for the challenge and who falls short. Changes needed but all steps in the right direction.

Some good performances tonight. Barasic showing signs of getting back from injury, Goldson so much better than the past few weeks and I thought McCrorie was ok too. Easy to be critical but let’s be positive and look forward to the rest of the season and the next couple of transfer windows

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Simply not good enough.

Technically poor, decision making is beyond poor, only a matter of time before McGregors distribution got us in trouble. 

The 2 games against Moscow left us a mountain to climb. 

Dundee play the ball out from the back yet we kick it out to the half way touch lines, I just don’t get it 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

our squad is assembled by players who couldn’t make it as regulars in their last team

I get that... but a bit of leadership would take us that bit further.  I can accept going out of Europe but I can't for the life of me neck the fact that we went out to a team that is every bit as poor as I've seen in Europe.

State of some folk on here. Aye it's disappointing but for fuck sake look what we had to go through to get here. 4 qualifying rounds and getting to the final game before our fate is decided. Cunts saying we are going backwards. Honest to fuck man.

Blumhoilann likes this

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't stand the "you'd have taken going into the last game with a chance of going through" crowd.

The players have fucked it in both Spartak games and now this one.

Quality just isn't there from enough of them.

Arfield works hard but he has fuck all quality on the ball or in doing anything in the final third. Middleton is woeful. Grezda wouldn't get a game for a English league one team.

Mcgregor, Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Jack and Morelos. Get every other one of the cunts to fuck and get better players in.

The 3 teams we came up against were all dross , its sickening to go out to them we are just not good enough.......

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this

europe run was unexpected 

but

tav is never a captain and most of his corners/free kicks don't beat the first man

the guy is a loser and should never be a Rangers captain

hope when davis comes we at least have a quality midfielder to tell the rest where were going wrong

bgally likes this

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I must be watching another game....we created fuck all! The keeper didnt make a save. 

He had a couple of decent ones to be fair.

But not nearly enough to do considering we had to win tonight.

JCDBigBear likes this

We're just not good enough, our midfield create nothing and wingers like middleton are miles away from what we need, that's why we can't play through teams, our best chance again falls to a defender from a set piece. It's surprising considering Gerrard as a player was pure class, as a manager hes so nieve, his subs are to late and most of them wrong imo. Worrying times for him now.