Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

We rely on Tav but his crossing is pathetic, when he is playing alongside Candeias we have 2 wide guys who can't cross a ball. The midfield lacks any form if creativity with players like Coulibaly making us no more than a man down. 

I honestly believe Tav is a jinx 

.He is s loser being our captain .He always keeps his worst times for our big games 

I'm sick of hearing how fucking good he is 

We have won sweet fuck all in years and he has been here playing in all these games 

The second half ,we had poor players but cmon .If we are ever going to be winners.He absolutely will never be in our side .Never 

5 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Baws. Coulibaly was a fucking man down 

He’s been pish recently but was alright tonight. At least you know he was on the park. The only time I noticed McCrorie was when his man ran past him for the goal or when I mistook Arfield for him 

Just now, Zappa6995 said:

And played who exactly, the only saving grace is that we wont have to witness being dismantled by a real team.

Maribor are a good team, as are villareal, rapid vienna and spartak moscow.

We held our own against them all.  The results just didn't go our way.

Are you trying to say Villareal and spartak moscow aren't "real teams"?  The spartak team are worth about 90 million quid ffs.

psb07158 and Bluekev like this

Piss poor midfield which unfortunately won’t be fixed over night can only hope January brings a quality midfielder or 2 and no more false dawns 

Europe was a BONUS, now we just need to focus on the league and Scottish cup. The state of some people in here is a fucking disgrace.

The main reason I’m annoyed about tonight is because it’s so hard to qualify I don’t know when we’ll have this opportunity again but overall the squad have done well, was a shame we just couldn’t do enough in the Spartak games. Tonight was always going to be a huge task going away from home needing a win.

Gutted basically. 

Ally said it but the 4th goal being dissalowed against Spartak have cost us qualification, those 3 points would have been huge. 

Thought it was pretty indecentical to the Villarreal game the other week. Somewhat clueless. Don’t want to criticise too much because we have come far in a short space of time qliche or not It is a fact.

really need to make serious progress in the league now, for me need to win every game this month and I’ll maybe consider a draw with the filth and a good performance as progress.

every single player needs to play for there right to be here next season because Gerrard ain’t going anywhere and I suspect he will be cut throat when it comes to offloading in the summer.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I must be watching another game....we created fuck all! The keeper didnt make a save. 

dont talk shite clown. tav hit one from outside the box he saved

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

And played who exactly, the only saving grace is that we wont have to witness being dismantled by a real team.

Fucking hell youre positive

Were Villarreal and Spartak not real teams? Mega millions those teams are worth and we didn’t look second best against them 

A few unlucky moments cost us in this campaign , it’s happened to us before and it’ll happen to us again 

Look on the bright side we went out but we’re no singing a Liverpool song under a spotlight the now 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Maribor are a good team, as are villareal, rapid vienna and spartak moscow.

We held our own against them all.  The results just didn't go our way.

Are you trying to say Villareal and spartak moscow aren't "real teams"?  The spartak team are worth about 90 million quid ffs.

Doesnt matter what they cost Godzy , the 3 teams we came up against were garbage.........

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its true, people act like its 2007 all over again!

1 win in 6 group games against three sides that sacked their manager.. 

Only 'great' results were the Maribor tie and draw in Spain. People too hung up on the Progres shambles.

Skrupi - garbage

Osijek - Average

Ufa - Meh

Rapid - Average

Spartak - Average

Villarreal reserves - Decent

Same people wax lyrical over this run downplay scums results in Europe, so biased. Its been good at best.

Another meltdown imminent relax ffs

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Decent performance on the night given the circumstances 

But should hopefully spell the end for Gerrard, clearly not good enough to be Rangers manager and no longer has the European results to fall back on. 

Can't be trusting him with anymore money in January & hope he goes before the window opens 

Getting rid of Gerrard and his staff would probably cost us the equivalent of at least one maybe 2 transfer window budgets. Let him build a proper team of his own and then judge him. I think he deserves 2 more transfer windows now he knows exactly the type of player that is required for the Scottish game. We can't just keep chopping an changing managers because it will cost the club a fortune which we don't have and stability is needed at any club if they are to be successful.

Blumhoilann likes this

we shoulda win this tonight as rapid are a fucking awful, SG now needs to sort this team out by adding quality, he needs backed, we need a number 10 who can bring some quality. No one expected us to get to group stages nevermind last game of group. im disappointed but its gonna take a few windows to sort us out.  were getting there.  

Bluekev and bazza010 like this