Loan players need to go

eosmhdo

It’s bad enough having signed players who can’t cut the mustard at our club but the loan players just don’t look interested in progressing the club imo. Get them back to their parent clubs and dig deep in January Dave. It was supposed to be a quiet January but I can’t see that now. The loanees wages will allow us to get players in if funds are tight, it’s the only way. Some of these guys are stealing a salary imo.

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We might be paying none of their wage or all of it so we don't actually know how much they are costing us

I can’t believe we are not picking up some of their wages mate, so it would free up some dough. Even if it’s not financial gains for us at least we would have players who wanted to benefit the club going forward. These guys don’t seem to be that bothered imo.

Just now, eosmhdo said:

I can’t believe we are not picking up some of their wages mate, so it would free up some dough. Even if it’s not financial gains for us at least we would have players who wanted to benefit the club going forward. These guys don’t seem to be that bothered imo.

Just wish we could go.out and spunk.exactly what's needed but sadly that looks a while away 

If we keep playing Loanees ahead of our own signings what does that say to our players.. Your not good enough , great for confidence  eh.

Does Worrall deserve a place in the team ? Mind you Goldson is becoming a disaster at CH £3M money wasted

Kenny Miller put the frightners on both of them

Katic should start every game from now on.

Ejaria should be binned fancy dan type player......

Coulibaly what is he all about .............

Ryan jack is too bloody slow  (another booking today  would Docherty be a better bet at least he has pace and energy

I was a fan of Lafferty but what is he bringing to the party

Shagger was doing is nut in goal at what was happening in front of him.

After Wednesday I thought that they might up their game and put some bloody effort in.  but Fuck all happened against 10 men what a joke

I fear a doing on Thursday, then we have the Tims on the 29th December to look forward to...........................

I dont think the loan players system will go - or needs to go. But you can't build a winning team around loan players. They should augment a squad not form the basis of it. And i think we are starting to see that as Coulibaly, Ejaria and Worral have all fell away  - significantly in some cases

Loan players have been poor value for us since we got back up, a simple scale of false economics really - when they are required to perform April/May loanees heads are with going back to the parent club in June or getting a deal. Hence, they will pull out of challenges and not push themselves, as they are worried about doing an injury for a club that they will not be playing for in the following season. The sooner we do away with them, and start bringing up the youth players within the set up the better.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I dont think the loan players system will go - or needs to go. But you can't build a winning team around loan players. They should augment a squad not form the basis of it. And i think we are starting to see that as Coulibaly, Ejaria and Worral have all fell away  - significantly in some cases

Loan players are fine but in our case they need to be players who have experience and who are needing game time.Bringing in young guys who are really just apprentices is no good at a club where pressures are intense.