Chelsea racist

Guys lost his job, being threatened, labelled a scumbag by all his neighbours. Seems everyone is now a lip reader and found him guilty already. Never really looked at it until today I read the guy saying he called him a manc bastard. Looked at the video today and it does look more like manc bastard than what he's allegedly said. There is also man of the same colour as sterling stood right beside the 3 men shouting abuse,  who I assume would take some offence to racially abusing someone in front of them? Typical of this day and age that he has been hung out to dry before any proof of what he has done is confirmed.

36 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Guys lost his job, being threatened, labelled a scumbag by all his neighbours. Seems everyone is now a lip reader and found him guilty already. Never really looked at it until today I read the guy saying he called him a manc bastard. Looked at the video today and it does look more like manc bastard than what he's allegedly said. There is also man of the same colour as sterling stood right beside the 3 men shouting abuse,  who I assume would take some offence to racially abusing someone in front of them? Typical of this day and age that he has been hung out to dry before any proof of what he has done is confirmed.

Are you a lip reader also? 

Your claim that it says Manc  is as laughable as the ones claiming he used the word black.

chelsea have handled it badly. They should have waited till the police dealt with it and then if the guy is guilty he should be banned. But to ban 4 before a trial is poor. 

13 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Your claim that it says Manc  is as laughable as the ones claiming he used the word black.

chelsea have handled it badly. They should have waited till the police dealt with it and then if the guy is guilty he should be banned. But to ban 4 before a trial is poor. 

Not at all mate haha

There is no evidence whatsoever to clearly say what he said. I'm more pointing out he's been hung out to dry already without any solid evidence from anywhere what he said. That video you cant confidently hear what he says. I picked up what a thought, but maybe someone else may see different. Media calling him a racist, his neighbours calling him a racist. Rather than alleged racist.

Aye chelsea dont have a great record for handling this stuff well though

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Rangers do the exact same.

they post that photo of the guy spitting venom at sterling as if it doesn't happen at every ground in the country. The racist narrative is as yet unproven and in fact, a black guy next to the scene has stated on record he didn't hear any racism. If there has been no racist language, then this is a completely fabricated situation.

42 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

they post that photo of the guy spitting venom at sterling as if it doesn't happen at every ground in the country. The racist narrative is as yet unproven and in fact, a black guy next to the scene has stated on record he didn't hear any racism. If there has been no racist language, then this is a completely fabricated situation.

That wank white is on talksport again trying too start a campaign again that those guys deserve banned for good wether it was racist or not , and that anyone shouting abuse at anybody needs chased out the game 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That wank white is on talksport again trying too start a campaign again that those guys deserve banned for good wether it was racist or not , and that anyone shouting abuse at anybody needs chased out the game 

I said previously - in the next 20 years fans will be expected to sit down, shut up and happy clap multi millionaires

4 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That wank Jim white was ranting on talksport yesterday that it doesn't even matter if it's racist , any abuse / anger from stands like that needs stop ,the fucking fairy 

Did you hear Alan Brazil before him? 

Cunt was likening it to anti catholic abuse up here. Said Lennon getting hit by the coin would have been put down to racial abuse if it was a black player or manager. 

Completely ignored the fact that it happened to Morelos the following weekend, and wasn't given half the attention as Lennon was

8 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Did you hear Alan Brazil before him? 

Cunt was likening it to anti catholic abuse up here. Said Lennon getting hit by the coin would have been put down to racial abuse if it was a black player or manager. 

Completely ignored the fact that it happened to Morelos the following weekend, and wasn't given half the attention as Lennon was

Yeah mate he's another wank 

No idea if he has said one thing or another.

But absolutely hate the vilification of all the fans around him because they're giving Sterling abuse.

I love that shit. 

The more abuse (within the realms of the law) the better. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

No idea if he has said one thing or another.

But absolutely hate the vilification of all the fans around him because they're giving Sterling abuse.

I love that shit. 

The more abuse (within the realms of the law) the better. 

The look at the hate in their faces towards someone just doing their job patter is the worst part of it