Chelsea racist

6 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

So much for innocent until proven guilty ... this country really is changing and not for the better

Lip readers everywhere even managers cover the mouths when giving instructions to players maybe as a crowd we should all cup our mouths.

15 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Lip readers everywhere even managers cover the mouths when giving instructions to players maybe as a crowd we should all cup our mouths.

People can mishear so I'm sure there is also an error in lip reading ... especially when the lip reader expects something racist to be being said 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

See they're having the book thrown at them again for anti-Semitic singing in last night's game :lol:

Don't particularly like Chelsea and I'd be the first to complain about genuine anti-semitism but the songs about "Yids" are directed specifically at Spurs, who's fans often call themselves "the Yids". 

Not dissimilar to plastic paddies calling themselves "Fenians" but if a Rangers fan says it, its "sectarian".   

I don't think Chelsea fans are guilty of really serious anti-semitism, not like the Labour Party or anything. 

44 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Here's the stupid fucking cunts associating the quintessential British club with the SS. With friends like these...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/12/15/chelsea-fans-scrutiny-flag-bearing-nazi-logo/

Guilt by association,  no doubt the SMSM will run with this. Just the thing to keep celtic Noncery off the front page.

3 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Guilt by association,  no doubt the SMSM will run with this. Just the thing to keep celtic Noncery off the front page.

No doubt they will, thanks to these idiots giving them cheap ammunition. An insult to the Rangers players who fought the nazi regime in the Second World War, and to every Rangers supporter who died doing the same.

4 hours ago, JamieD said:

Here's the stupid fucking cunts associating the quintessential British club with the SS. With friends like these...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/12/15/chelsea-fans-scrutiny-flag-bearing-nazi-logo/

Probably big blue fin’s flag.

But in all seriousness seen that and a few variants of it down the years.

Clowns. I suspect there’s a few idiots who don’t know what it represents and just assumes it is just a hooligan logo. Then there are others who fine well know the association.

13 hours ago, JamieD said:

Chelsea headhunter's have been using the deaths head logo for years, not the only ones to use it or similar, biker gangs been using it for years ffs.

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yes but they also have form with links to Combat 18 and the National Front which are neo-Fascist organisations.

Aye, not exactly breaking news though and not the only football club whose hooligan element have alleged links to combat 18 or other extreme organizations.

On 19/12/2018 at 18:41, harlands plater said:

See Pat Nevin is sticking his pseudo intellectual pointy tarrier nose in now. He would probably prefer football fans to visit art galleries and read the Guardian.

Wouldn't every decent person prefer football fans to visit art galleries than to display the iconography of a regime that killed 450,000 British citizens?

I would be baffled if you wouldn't. 

4 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Wouldn't every decent person prefer football fans to visit art galleries than to display the iconography of a regime that killed 450,000 British citizens?

I would be baffled if you wouldn't. 

Apart from people who run art galleries probably.