Thumb says it's revenge for our huddle in 99

MacBoyd

he says he will ignore police warnings and tie a scarf to a post in future .

surely if he does that he should be up in front of the courts and he will have no defence to fall back on as he has full intent on breaking the law and written proof of his intention 

another thick Mick 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

surely if he does that he should be up in front of the courts and he will have no defence to fall back on as he has full intent on breaking the law and written proof of his intention 

another thick Mick 

Just fuckin beat the cunts and don’t give them the opportunity of doing it .

honestly doesn't bother me and not sure why other folk get wound up by it.

See if you give it out then you take it.

You can guarantee whenever we beat them next we will be milking it and praying Morelos or Halliday bams up their horrible cult followers.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

We should take any notice of a convicted racist,shopliter and abuser of wee daft lassies.
Thick as shit pape…..Pffft!

He basically that we tramp who begs in Glasgow, wrapped in an Oirish Flag....except Griffiths can play football. Take that away and he’d be sat in the gutter.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

another thick Mick 

If I was playing against them and I score the winner I would not tie the scarf on to the post I would just do a piss on their corner flag

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

honestly doesn't bother me and not sure why other folk get wound up by it.

See if you give it out then you take it.

You can guarantee whenever we beat them next we will be milking it and praying Morelos or Halliday bams up their horrible cult followers.

Well, that's what you'd want in the real world, and how normal people would deal with.

But that's not the rule set.

Hope he never gets the opportunity to tie a scarf, but, if he does, it's up there with blowing a kiss at an opponent and the full weight of the SFA rulebook should be thrown at him...

31 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

got the vision of somebody standing at a corner flag wi thousands watching .the guy pissing has stage fright and takes 5mins to get a dribble and another 3 mins to get full flow 😂

So ref add 8 minute extra time